• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] ESP Glow Zones

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will not be any unique color just the normal glow. Our club ordered more, so we still do have some more available for pre sale.

Picking this up in a few days, I'm still able to take orders since we ordered a few extras.

Quick question, and idk if you'll even know the answer yet, but will they all be the traditional white glow? Or will they do colored glow as well?

Snagged my two at Leagues yesterday and they are almost a very light gray in color, everyone had a black stamp too. The ESP Glow does have a nice feel to it.

Free bump! :hfive:

Everyone that has ordered these they were shipped to you today. Discraft stamped ALL, the entire order, with the 170-172 sticker. We were lucky enough to get some of them and I passed that on to you guys. So max weight is 172, they are a grey color with a black stamp. I have 11 of them left, if you are interested please send me a PM.

Which league can I get one of these at? Please be a Friday or Sunday league!!

Everyone that has ordered these they were shipped to you today. Discraft stamped ALL, the entire order, with the 170-172 sticker. We were lucky enough to get some of them and I passed that on to you guys. So max weight is 172, they are a grey color with a black stamp. I have 11 of them left, if you are interested please send me a PM.

they are definitely grey in color and feel very stiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.