• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

esp zone?

swan said:
JKP said:
i like the feel of the zones, overstable and beadless

Overstable Buzzz?

no id rate it close to a rhyno, but beadless and no thumbtrack. Also id say it has more glide than a rhyno

niuvalleycane said:
Is it like a small diameter Z Wasp?

Its flies like a gator but looks like an XD. Actually it flies better than gator, but that is the best comparison I think of. It maintains its height better before the fade, and the fade is sudden not gradual.

I throw D Wasps, and it is definately more overstable and shorter. That said, it does kind remind me of a small diameter wasp. It throws the same, but it'll take more wind and it won't fly as far off course on a misthrow.

I don't find the ryhno comparison to be apt at all. The Zone is way more overstable, faster, and has more glide.

I'd say it's also close to a Pig. I'm going to try a Zone/XD combo for now, we'll see how the Zones (D) will break in.

who is actually putting with the Zone, and what plastic and weights are you using? What kind of range limit are you experiecing with a putting (non-throwing) motion?

I recently started putting w/ only zones over the last few months. I was using the challenger. I am using the esp version as my main, and the black proto version for my jump putt's. max weight on both.