• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ever find a disc with something not nice written on it?

Those bumper stickers will be even better than travel tags or the usual dg stickers for identifing disc addicts! I really rotffl at the kiddie version!!!!:)
my buddy wrote finders keepers losers weepers on all his discs.
On my talons and torques iput:

REWARD $ or. ~.__

I'm stealing my own post from another thread on 'sharpie art on discs' because it is equally as relevant to this topic:

There is some sharpie 'artwork' on one of my buddy's discs that ended up being rather embarrassing the other day.

We were at bird's nest, and mid-round we ran into John Bird (basically the father of colorado disc golf, pdga #387 to give you an idea of how long he has been around) doing some work to the course. We talked to him about the upcoming tournies, and such, then asked if he'd like to take a break from his work and throw a hole. My buddy offers up his bag for him to select a disc, and sure enough he pulls out my buddies sharpie art disc (one that we affectionately refer to as the C*ck Orc, because it is an Orc that someone tagged it with a lovely picture of a big hairy c*ck and balls as a joke) He immediately slams the disc back in the bag and grabs another, with a disturbed look on his face. The next disc he pulls out is a sidewinder, that he parks about 3 ft from the pin. He decided not to play out the hole, and still gives my buddy a weird look every time he sees him...

Those bumper stickers will be even better than travel tags or the usual dg stickers for identifing disc addicts! I really rotffl at the kiddie version!!!!:)
my buddy wrote finders keepers losers weepers on all his discs.
On my talons and torques iput:

REWARD $ or. ~.__

the only problem with offering a reward is making them think that they can get more than the disc is worth

Boy, this thread has gone in a whole different direction than what was intended.

popcorn-1.gif

I am not sure maybe wierd but true facts

I cant sneak in something over their heads because my 6th graders know as much about sex and drugs as we do. I had a 6th Grader with 4 tatoos last year.

My First one, I just put information about a summer camp for kids with visual impairments. Like an advertisement. but I'll get funnier solomon

Last edited:
I am not sure maybe wierd but true facts

I cant sneak in something over their heads because my 6th graders know as much about sex and drugs as we do. I had a 6th Grader with 4 tatoos last year.

My First one, I just put information about a summer camp for kids with visual impairments. Like an advertisement. but I'll get funnier solomon

:eek: :eek: :eek: If memory serves, a 6th Grader is like 11 years old! where do you teach, prison?

I'm stealing my own post from another thread on 'sharpie art on discs' because it is equally as relevant to this topic:

There is some sharpie 'artwork' on one of my buddy's discs that ended up being rather embarrassing the other day.

We were at bird's nest, and mid-round we ran into John Bird (basically the father of colorado disc golf, pdga #387 to give you an idea of how long he has been around) doing some work to the course. We talked to him about the upcoming tournies, and such, then asked if he'd like to take a break from his work and throw a hole. My buddy offers up his bag for him to select a disc, and sure enough he pulls out my buddies sharpie art disc (one that we affectionately refer to as the C*ck Orc, because it is an Orc that someone tagged it with a lovely picture of a big hairy c*ck and balls as a joke) He immediately slams the disc back in the bag and grabs another, with a disturbed look on his face. The next disc he pulls out is a sidewinder, that he parks about 3 ft from the pin. He decided not to play out the hole, and still gives my buddy a weird look every time he sees him...

LMAO

so today i was walking around the basket of 4a at branstrom park, waiting for the group of people in front of me to finish playing 8. than i stumbled upon a champion orc that was muddy and under a log, i could tell it had a name and number on it from 10 feet away. but when i picked it up and fliped it over it said "in the last moments of life you will eat s### and die if you do not call this number". the funny thing is no name or number.

What the hell is up with Branstrom and lost champ Orcs?

First time playing there last month I had to take a whiz, took five steps off tee three into the ferns and STEPPED on a pink champ orc that was perfectly broken in. no name. no number.

Thank you lost champ Orc fairy of Branstrom!

I am sure John has seen his share of disturbing images, yet I can't help but feel bad that he was subjected to the penis disc... At least it was not a Condor with a phallic image on it.

you got to warn a man when he's about to grab a cock disc ...

"here choose your driver from my bag, just not that Orc unless you Lorena Bobbit n wanna chuck a cock."

sure he'd appreciate that more than just finding it on his own in your boys bag

I have seen a decent amount of inappropriate pictures but not too many words.