• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ever find a disc with something not nice written on it?

grass_stain

Par Member
so today i was walking around the basket of 4a at branstrom park, waiting for the group of people in front of me to finish playing 8. than i stumbled upon a champion orc that was muddy and under a log, i could tell it had a name and number on it from 10 feet away. but when i picked it up and fliped it over it said "in the last moments of life you will eat s### and die if you do not call this number". the funny thing is no name or number.

Wow the person must build rockets for a living

Now that's a dilemma. Do you call the number that isn't there, or keep the disc and look forward to dying with a bad taste in your mouth? And can you escape the curse by just leaving the disc there?

Its a sick joke..... The person purposely left off a name & number, just so that for the rest of the day all you would be thinking about is, "when I die soon, I will inherit a mouthful of SHAT...."

I agree with edwardfelcohands.... Burn that sucker, and rid the world of its curse....

I bought one at PIAS that had "please call police" on the bottom. I thought it was funny in a funny kind of way...

My girlfriend put my name and number on all of my discs REALLY BIG, and then added a big smiley face then Thanks!

She was like "this is to make anybody finding your disc feel like a total D*** if they keep it"

...I love that woman.

You should see what she did to one of my new putters...I'll have to take a picture...

\/\/

I found a DX Gazelle a year or two ago that had the Howard Stern logo on it. It was weird and the disc looked like it had seen better days.

speaking of 8 year old's discs... I found a disc that had "pee on your boobs" written on the back. no name and number, just that. not sure who comes up with stuff like that but i'm still laughin about it.

speaking of 8 year old's discs... I found a disc that had "pee on your boobs" written on the back. no name and number, just that. not sure who comes up with stuff like that but i'm still laughin about it.

ok now I am no longer going to write my name on my discs, since I never get them back I am going to come up with a dozen quotes like that, love it!

I was playing with a buddy of mine and he went swimming after one of his discs...he came out with another which had ink all over it (don't even know what kind of innova disc it is)...including a line which read "for gay sex call (phone number). I'm not so sure this guy wanted the disc back...If so...that is a very strange way to ask for it returned.

I am sitting at work and laughed out loud when I read this!! Ha ha ha ha ha! Too funny! Better get to work befor I get fired:p

Latest posts