• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

everythingdiscgolf

mickas

Eagle Member
How is everythingdiscgolf.com, have any of you shopped there? Good experiences? Bad? how is it?

I ask because they seem to be one of the few places that still have esp comets available and I was thinking about ordering some.

I recently bought an ESP Avenger and a Z Glide from there (my first purchase from there) because they had a winter blowout sale. Pretty standard I guess... you pay them... they ship you discs, all is good

Bought my first set and bag from them. They came fast with no problems. I was satisfied, i usually use disc golf center now.

I haven't ordered anything from them, but their disc matrix is really extensive and their disc wizard is kinda fun.

I looked for myself on the website and didn't see me, reported them to the BBB for false advertising.

Everything Disc Golf my ass.

During their holiday sale, they supposedly had a portable basket "blowout". The Mach Lite was something like 109.00 which was dramatically lower than any other site. I went all the way to do the order than realized they charged around 25.00 for shipping. Pretty much all other sites don't charge for shipping on baskets since they are drop shipped from the manufacturer. Ended up being a wash with the other sites, so much for the "blowout".

Kind of turned me off to the site.

I ordered some stickers from them once - probably about 5 years ago. They enforced their flat fee $5 (I think) shipping policy (system limitations I think), but they did include a $5 certificate for my next purchase. I have no idea on their shipping policies now, but I appreciated the gesture and business sense a lot.

I ordered some stickers from them once - probably about 5 years ago. They enforced their flat fee $5 (I think) shipping policy (system limitations I think), but they did include a $5 certificate for my next purchase. I have no idea on their shipping policies now, but I appreciated the gesture and business sense a lot.

Once I really wanted a specific disc, and threedollarshipping.com (aka Prime Discs) didn't carry it, but EDG did, so I gave them a whirl.

Standard ground shipping is $5.99, so I only use EDG for larger orders, but with their 10% off coupon (the current one you can often google) it makes for quite a good haul. ($6.29 DX works for me)

Not that it matters in the Grand Scheme, but I noticed that they round up the coupon amount when calculating (10% of 142.67 ~ $14.30) which is also a nice gesture. You get another coupon code when you recieve your order, too.

Never recieved anything but what I ordered, rather quickly too. Prompt replies from customer service emails were a welcome experience, and once when I added that I would like white if possible, I got a ton of white discs.

Just convinced my brother he needed to upgrade and get a new bag from EDG so I could piggyback and replace the pro wraith I lost for $9. :)

Latest posts