• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Exact Online Disc Purchases?

PBokor

Eagle Member
Looking to add a little more plastic to my dwindling inventory. Aside from Disc Golf Center, which vendors provide and guarantee exact color and weight selections?

All Axiom (Crave, Axis, and Theory), if that matters...

TIA.

Marshall st. Is usually not this exact, but they photo every Axiom disc.

http://www.discbaron.com is one of my favorites. Selection is slimmer on some items vs infinite, et al., but pictures, weights, stamp type, etc are all described. I've been very happy with them.

One of the best shops, and Jacob is the greatest freaking guy in the Grand Rapids area scene! Love that man and I'm not ashamed to admit it! :D

One of the best shops, and Jacob is the greatest freaking guy in the Grand Rapids area scene! Love that man and I'm not ashamed to admit it! :D

I love his website and the presentation of the discs. I also really like how he includes a personal note with each of the orders I've placed. Very nice touch! I turn to them first these days if my local shop does not carry what I am looking for. Good to know his local reputation matches my experience!

http://www.discbaron.com is one of my favorites. Selection is slimmer on some items vs infinite, et al., but pictures, weights, stamp type, etc are all described. I've been very happy with them.

Discbaron is one of my favorites, as well. It saves me the trouble of asking whether the pictured disc is flat, puddled, or domey. (mostly for Zones).

I have bought from Infinite Discs. Infinite seems to have some of the lowest prices and they have a pretty large selection. I'd go that route unless you want to help out a brick and mortar outfit who has online buying options?? Its going to be tough to beat Infinite Discs prices?? Some of the lowest I could find and their service is top notch

I have bought from Infinite Discs. Infinite seems to have some of the lowest prices and they have a pretty large selection. I'd go that route unless you want to help out a brick and mortar outfit who has online buying options?? Its going to be tough to beat Infinite Discs prices?? Some of the lowest I could find and their service is top notch

They are good if you live on the West Coast, shipping to the east coast from there is steep.

Community Discs is always my first choice for MVP/Axiom. The selection is good, the website is cleaner and better designed than either infinite or MS.
Infinite Discs has a great selection but the web site is not a clean design.
Marshell Street is great if one is dojng a club order. Best selection of anyone but single disc shipping cost keeps me from doing small orders with them.
Lastly, if I need feedback realtime on a special selection, I use GGGT. It nice to be able to call someone up and have them go fondle the discs to find one with the correct hand feel. My last Neutron Envy I got from them. I like hard Neutron and they went out into the store and gave me a realtime description of all their N Envys hand feel, weight and color. Thats true customer service.

Disc Golf Center has the BEST prices and free shipping on orders $12 or more. They beat Infinite Discs and every other disc golf selling website I've seen. You can also get exact color and exact weight unlike several other websites. Infinite Discs has a good selection, but their prices are nearly $1 more and they charge for shipping.

I buy my Reptilian stuff directly from them, otherwise, it's Infinite for me. Very fast shipping (to California, at least) plus the reviews on discs I haven't tried are pretty valuable (usually).

Latest posts