• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Exciting News From Roscoe Ewing in Medina!

Billy K2

Par Member
I have some fantastic news for all of the Northeast Ohio disc golfers!:thmbup: Roscoe Ewing Park are currently installing new baskets, which are being placed near the new walking trail extension. Therefore the course will no longer be 16 holes! Details of the addition have not been released, but should be within the upcoming weeks. I would like to see it become a separate course, but we'll see. The original course could be called "The Creek Course" and the new course could be called "The Pines Course" since there are many large pine trees in that area. I can't wait to get out there and play! Also, if you have any additional information, please post it below! Thanks!:clap:

Good to hear! My son and I both really enjoyed that course. It'd be nice to restore it to a full 18 again if the new holes are solid and flow fairly well with the existing 16.

Good to hear! My son and I both really enjoyed that course. It'd be nice to restore it to a full 18 again if the new holes are solid and flow fairly well with the existing 16.
It would be awesome if they could restore the full 18. If they were to do that, it would mean a new course design around the 6th hole, which I'm not against at all.

I'm going to try to head to Roscoe soon to look at the placement a little more in depth. When that happens I'll let you guys know what I see

UPDATE: Hey guys I posted all the detail in a new forum! The course is separate from Roscoe and is named "Sam Masi DGC". I played it today and I was really impressed! The forum with the details is "Breaking News from Roscoe Ewing and Medina, Ohio"

Latest posts