• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Fade Crunch Box - Dirt (used)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hausadisc

Price: $25 (shipping included) Paypal gift only

Just picked up a bigger bag, so I'm letting this one go. I bought it last summer and it has been an excellent bag. It's in great shape, all zippers/pockets/drawstrings/straps/clips are still 100% functional and in good working order. No tears/rips/etc. Light signs of use, tons of life left. Check out the pics below:

https://picasaweb.google.com/108579...hkey=Gv1sRgCIWFi7yq2L7_XQ#5640882517629517426

https://picasaweb.google.com/108579...hkey=Gv1sRgCIWFi7yq2L7_XQ#5640882526724093970

https://picasaweb.google.com/108579...hkey=Gv1sRgCIWFi7yq2L7_XQ#5640882545906240194

^ this. Although, I don't have much feedback, I'd still want you to ship first. I am a little weary.

Shaking my fist. Just bought an Innova standard last week, but would have loved to have a crunch instead. Doh.

I also wonder what's with these peeps coming here and wanting gift only with no feedback that just joined a couple days ago? Have anyone that will vouch for you?

fair point you raise. i just bought a disc from 460sbf... you could ask him/her as they didn't leave feedback for me. also my id is hausafication on ebay (perfect record). i'm sure it happens, but cheating the disc golf community seems especially low.

not familiar with your protocol. what's the alternative to paypal gift? send payment upon receiving it?

Yeah some peeps would have you ship first, or alternatively I guess you could just ask that they add the paypal fees if they don't feel comfortable sending as gift.

BS that someone didn't leave you feedback though, that's a pretty lame ass thing to do.

Oh and we have definitely had some folks come in here and take advantage of the marketplace and the fact that we are a fairly trusting group. Unfortunate as it is.

ah the paypal fees add insurance in case i turn out to be a sketchball? well, if folks don't want to do gift regular paypal is fine.

Yeah if you pay for as "Goods" there are fees to the seller, but the the buyer can dispute the charges and get their money back if they don't receive said goods. Once you have some good feeback here though peeps will be more than happy to send payments as gifts.

Some wise words from the folks here regarding being responsible consumers.

I think it's a fair price and I like the color. I'm trying to work out a trade with another seller for a bag, but you never know... Bump.

fair point you raise. i just bought a disc from 460sbf... you could ask him/her as they didn't leave feedback for me. also my id is hausafication on ebay (perfect record). i'm sure it happens, but cheating the disc golf community seems especially low.

not familiar with your protocol. what's the alternative to paypal gift? send payment upon receiving it?

I usually just pay a little extra to cover the fees, but send as payment for goods so I am protected. Thanks for getting back to us with ebay credit, that helps.
btw you handled this very well, very professional. Welcome to the marketplace

Last edited:
Oh and we have definitely had some folks come in here and take advantage of the marketplace and the fact that we are a fairly trusting group. Unfortunate as it is.

That's effed up,I had heard nothing but positive things about the marketplace
from existing members prior to joining dgcr....thanks, warning heeded

Status
Not open for further replies.