• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fallasburg Park - Lowell, MI

clevinger

Anyone know what they are doing to this course? When will they stop removing trees and bushes?

Hole #5 used to be a monster, really tight uphill. But they've almost completely opened this hole up now. What for?

Hole #3 looked a little cleared as well on the back side

Wish they would stop making this course easier. I think it was better 5 years ago, a lot harder, but really fun.

haven't been out there in a while but it looks like I will have to go back soon. I have heard they were adding alternative holes to the mix but haven't been there to experience them yet.

haven't been out there in a while but it looks like I will have to go back soon. I have heard they were adding alternative holes to the mix but haven't been there to experience them yet.
they had one alt hole done between 4 and 5 but the basket was stolen 2 days after it was done :(

a few other holes are cut out (and look really nice), but im not sure if they are making it a 24 holer or adding 18 new ones across the street

they had one alt hole done between 4 and 5 but the basket was stolen 2 days after it was done :(

a few other holes are cut out (and look really nice), but im not sure if they are making it a 24 holer or adding 18 new ones across the street

intersting...

I haven't been out there in a couple months but I do know they were doing a lot of work. #1 was cleared out a lot from a couple years back but they didn't do much to 5 when I was there (that hole is tough). Ever since they put in real pads, its been a brand new course out there. Let us know if they get another 18 across the street cause that would be awesome.

I personally think it's a good thing there clearing out hole 5. As it was it made shooting from the pro tees incredibly frustrating with the lvl of thickness on bolth sides. Still love the hole though, a great challenge.

Sorry for the bump, but they are still butchering this course up. Wish they'd leave it alone and keep it challenging.

More clearing on hole 5, middle bushes removed on hole 13 (why??), and the main obstacle to the hole on 18 is gone.

Latest posts