• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy 18 Hole Course

MrDger

Par Member
So, I've had this idea for awhile, but I was having a hard time putting together 18 holes that I really enjoyed and had footage of. While I really enjoy the holes I chose, this definitely wouldn't be the ideal 18 holes for this video, which is why I'll be working on the next one over the next few weeks since I'll be doing some traveling. But, anyways, enjoy and lemme know what you think.

Great video. So let me ask you how you get such good shots? I mean when we go out and try to get footage there too many people around. You going early morning? Also it looks like you are using a tripod, you set it up? Have someone go ahead of you? Anyway great video, keep up the good work.

Great video. So let me ask you how you get such good shots? I mean when we go out and try to get footage there too many people around. You going early morning? Also it looks like you are using a tripod, you set it up? Have someone go ahead of you? Anyway great video, keep up the good work.

I usually don't have much of a problem with other players, and if anybody is catching up with me, I just wait as long as I need to to let them play through, but honestly, it's become so routine that I only add about 10-15 minutes to an entire round by filming it. I definitely use a tripod, the one time I didn't have it with me, I decided to not even use the footage. So, I just run up and set the camera, then go back and take the shot. Thanks for the feedback.

You have the chillest videos. They're excellent!

Although I feel like eventually you're gonna run out of Ratatat songs to use in your vids :)

Latest posts