• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season 2nd Tour **Official Thread**

two things

- please use the 1st tour thread to discuss who hasn't sent discs. let's keep this thread fresh for this tour.

- please try to remember to send me a message or something of the sort a month or two from now. chances are i'll ban them from any future events i do.

thx all!

Will do. Sry!

when does the 2nd tour start? if I have not missed a round on the 2nd tour please add Hipster's team to the mix. Thanks !

I have decided that I don't want to take part in part 2. Can you please take me out of the league? My team name is Steven Clark's team.

Wow, moving the entry date back worked out great. We have a lot more participants now.

Here is a current list, please let me know if anyone is missing:

DGCR Name **** FDG Team Name **** Page Joined
1 Brall **** Team Brall **** 1
2 bneely **** Chunder Down Under **** 1
3 LukeF **** Luke's Team **** 1
4 bcr123psu **** The bcr123psu's team **** 1
5 ejvogie **** Dixie Wrecked **** 2
6 TrippinBill **** Trippinbill's Team **** 2
7 schimmy **** up & coming **** 2
8 biscoe **** Drive By Huckers **** 2
9 harr0140 **** The Disc Golf Experience **** 3
10 E_Rock25 **** **** 3
11 kcoates **** Kcoates **** 3
12 jcf5083 **** T3@M JCF5O8E **** 3
13 Maine focus **** team maine focus **** 5
14 Keystone **** Team Keysone **** 5
15 hipster **** Hipster's team **** 5
16 baileyt1212 **** Bailey's Team **** 5
17 Dr.Disc **** Dr.discs destroyers **** 6

what's your team name E_Rock25?

Welcome to everyone!

STILL 3 DAYS LEFT TO JOIN!!

Last edited:
how does everyone feel about their picks?

i do not feel confident at all!

after picking 4 people i had 1030 points left and i had to decide who would come in higher; brinster, jenkins, mccabe, owens, koling or wysocki and i really couldn't decide. i chose brinster out of those six but all the chatter i see says wysocki or koling are coming out strong.

very confuzzled

i stink at this

^Koling and Wysocki would have been good choices. Rico too.
I have no faith in Brinster, Jenkins or McCabe.
DSCJNKY

I'd just like to say that removing the FPO slot, and tightening up the salary cap already makes this way cooler.

Trying to pick 5 contenders with that cap really forced me to do some research and try to find good sleepers, which wasn't the case in the first season. I think it'll be a much more interesting and dynamic league this time around. :thmbup:

Ummmm...I think I ephed up. I signed up here, but I didn't join the league on playfantasydiscgolf.com. Did I mess up? Can somebody help me? I'm not too bright.

4o minutes till lockdown on the picks. I do not like the discrepancy between FDG/PDGA player ratings. Hate leaving those 3 points in the kitty, too bad you can't rollover the unused points to the next event. Good Luck DGenerates.

Latest posts