• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season 2nd Tour **Official Thread**

Ummmm...I think I ephed up. I signed up here, but I didn't join the league on playfantasydiscgolf.com. Did I mess up? Can somebody help me? I'm not too bright.
i'm in the same boat i've searched dgcr on the fantasy league site to no avail, so i guess i missed out too. can i be removed from the list then?

i don't see why picks are locked now for event which still doesn't start for a few days... the guys who run the fantasy site are quite helpful, i suggest you guys email them and try to get in.

They just reopened picks thru Tuesday AM.

BCRPSU, just enter the code that Brall posted earlier in the thread to find the second tour league and join.

thx bneely

and just for fyi, here is FDG's Facebook post

We had the pick cutoff time a little early for Worlds - we've extended it until Tuesday morning, 7am Central. Good luck!

i've got pm's going out now to maine focus and bcr

So is this whole tour gonna be on just this one thread? Just wondering if I need to keep a look out for new threads

So is this whole tour gonna be on just this one thread? Just wondering if I need to keep a look out for new threads

yes. this is the thread for the second tour. no need to view other threads.

i want in i got extra plastic

i'll post an updated roster after this tournament. i'll prob also delete the teams that have joined on the site but did not follow the rules and post on this thread.

thx!

i love having a mod partaking in fantasy disc golf ;)

for those posting updates in the old thread on who is shipping what to where... if after a time you have not recieved your disc please let me know. should i run another tour in the future i may make the decision to add that person to my banned list.

thx to the FDG site re-opening picks to give people more time...

STILL 16 HOURS LEFT TO JOIN THIS LEAGUE AND MAKE PICKS FOR THE FIRST TOURNAMENT!!

read page 1 for directions on how to join.

current roster (let me know if i missed ya)

DGCR Name **** FDG Team Name **** Page Joined
1 Brall **** Team Brall **** 1
2 bneely **** Chunder Down Under **** 1
3 LukeF **** Luke's Team **** 1
4 bcr123psu **** The bcr123psu's team **** 1
5 ejvogie **** Dixie Wrecked **** 2
6 TrippinBill **** Trippinbill's Team **** 2
7 schimmy **** up & coming **** 2
8 biscoe **** Drive By Huckers **** 2
9 harr0140 **** The Disc Golf Experience **** 3
10 E_Rock25 **** **** 3
11 kcoates **** Kcoates **** 3
12 jcf5083 **** T3@M JCF5O8E **** 5
13 Maine focus **** team maine focus **** 5
14 Keystone **** Team Keystone **** 5
15 hipster **** Hipster's team **** 5
16 baileyt1212 **** Bailey's Team **** 5
17 Dr.Disc **** Dr.discs destroyers **** 6
18 chainbangerslanger **** **** 7

Anybody feelin like they got a great team built im sure on 4 of my 5 to be good

my picks are all over the place since i couldn't decide on strategy :(

but in other news, i will be on my family vacation from the 21st to the 29th. i am going to hillbilly land, no computer and my iphone connection will be hit or miss.

basically i will barely be around if at all. the tournaments are set up so everything should be fine. PM'ing me isn't a guarantee to reach me but it's has the best chance.

chances are the phone connection will be better than i think but i'm planning for the worst

Anybody feelin like they got a great team built im sure on 4 of my 5 to be good

I got a couple superstars and a couple locals and one guy that brings my salary down to exactly 0. I'm not feeling great about this one, but I think that this way will be a bit less predictable than the spring tour, and different strategies will be able to compete this time. A bit more research needs to be done and there with be more gambling in general.

I've got two big names, one bigger name, one name that comes up when discussing his brother, and a local guy that is a solid, solid golfer. Three points left in the bank and who knows how this is going to shake out.

Let's not beat around the bush, folks - who'd you pick? Used to be that after picks locked, the site would let you see everyone else's picks, but now they've changed it so they don't reveal that until the tournament is over.

I've got:

Cale Leiviska (captain)
Jeremy Koling
Ricky Wysocki
Jeb Bryant
Cam Colglazier

McBeth
Schustrick (x1.5)
Koling
Don Smith (1001) from Santa Cruz but filled my salary perfectly.
Hunter Todd (996) from NC

Last edited:
Don Smith is a great pick. Touring actively with Hokom this year, and he's probably likely to shoot better than his rating indicates.

Latest posts