• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season **Official Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are only people in this thread included in the prizes at the end???? Because we have 51 signed up but only 15 or so who have replied int his thread. Just checking . . . because anyone could easily scam this system by only responding if they placed. I hate to be so sceptical but I got hosed around both times last time.

I had joined the league, but right now unsure if I want to do pay to play, but I do have one suggestion for the tournaments, I wouldn't use the USADGC. I wouldn't want to pick Amateurs at all, I would have no clue where to start.

Team FredVegas is signed up. When you call this a "Betting League" is it per event or is the bet the 2 discs I'm putting in the prize pool?

Everyone that joins is agreeing to send two discs that meets these three conditions; unthrown, PDGA approved & in great condition.

Last years' season was split into two tours and the deal was one unthrown disc per tour. This season will consist of one long tour, hence, two discs are now the deal. Discs will be sent to the winners at the end of the season.

If you agree to join this league on this thread then you will be expected to pay out at the end.

just two discs for the entire season.

So in the example you had on the payout, it paid out 5 spots out of 16 people. Right now there are 50 people signed up, so that would payout about 16 people? Payout the top 30%? Or 40% (what I have seen in most PDGA events) just wondering. Thanks

Payouts:
Last season, Biscoe had the payouts for 16 people as

This was a nice payout ratio and I will most likely mimic this in some way.

i will mimic what biscoe did in some fashion. it will not be an exact science but it will but what i will consider to be the most fair and pleasing to the majority.

seems the html on the website is having some problems this morning?

Are only people in this thread included in the prizes at the end???? Because we have 51 signed up but only 15 or so who have replied int his thread. Just checking . . . because anyone could easily scam this system by only responding if they placed. I hate to be so sceptical but I got hosed around both times last time.

Requirements to play:
Note that there is no Feedback score requirement to join our league. The only requirement is that you are a DGCR user and you announce you are joining our league by posting on this thread.

THIS LEAGUE STARTED AS A FREE LEAGUE AND PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY JOINED PRIOR TO ME TAKING IT OVER. I AM CHANGING THIS TO OUR BETTING LEAGUE. ANYONE THAT DOESN'T POST HERE THAT THEY ARE IN FOR THIS BETTING LEAGUE WILL GET BOOTED OUT OF THIS LEAGUE.

there will be no scamming in the sense that you mean because FDG has given commisioners the ability to kick people out of the league. and so i will kick anyone out that hasn't 'officially' joined our league in the manner i provided above before the first tournament. i will not allow people to wait to see if they are doing GOOD then say, "hey, I'm in YO!".

:hfive:

i run a tight ship. i believe i covered almost every scenario. almost...

i know more will come up.

i'll cross that bridge when it comes with help and suggestions from everyone here.

If you want a replacement suggestion, mine would be the Minnesota Majestic.

thank you for the suggestion.

Minnesota Majestic is set to run on Jun 22.

durring that timeframe i these listed:
27th annual steady ed - 18 may
beaver state fling - 15 jun
fort steilacoom open - 23 jun
madisonville open - 6 jul
Professional Disc Golf World Championships - 14 jul

which one would you want taken out?

is anyone else with roadtripstuff & e_rock on this?

thank you for the suggestion.

Minnesota Majestic is set to run on Jun 22.

durring that timeframe i these listed:
27th annual steady ed - 18 may
beaver state fling - 15 jun
fort steilacoom open - 23 jun
madisonville open - 6 jul
Professional Disc Golf World Championships - 14 jul

which one would you want taken out?

is anyone else with roadtripstuff on this?

I would love for the majestic to be in the mix. I may play in it this year again and if I don't I will try to follow the lead card. I don't know what event to drop for it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts