• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf 2012

very difficult to do, I was going to go take pictures at the Dynamic Discs tournament at Towne Lake next weekend, buy you want video. I'm not a big fan of doing video with my 60D.

but you are only looking for specific event highlights?

Just get a handful of drives and putts on your cell phone then. Not looking for anything fancy at this point. Just testing to see how possible the idea is.

I know it's low quality but it's a start. Think about it. If we compile brief footage from from 2-4 bigger events each weekend, good pros and good shots will sift their way to the top. Its good content for our users and We'll pay videographers in Gateway plastic!

Did you hear you can win a Grip bag and a basket. It's free to play!

fantasydiscgolf, you can go ahead and hook me up with commish duties if you want.

i had said to wait until friday but i don't think we will get another volunteer. and i could use tomorrow to lay down some ground work since the picks for the first tournament starts on Feb 15.

thx again for the dgcr league you created for us!

Does the DGCR league have a twitter hashtag yet? So we can update our league players on what's up?

It would be cool to have a Fantasy DG iPhone app>>>>:thmbup:

fantasydiscgolf or rob, quick clarification.

i'm running our league as two individual tours just like last year was ran.

once the first tour ends, after i assign prizes, i will kick everyone out of the league forcing them to re-join if they want in on the second tour. doing this causes all scores to reset to zero.

am i correct in that all scores will reset to zero?

is there an easier way to do this?

thank you in advance.

one other thought i had was; instead of kicking everyone out, possibly editing the current league (deleting the tournaments from the previous tour and adding the next tour in). would this reset all scores to zero or would i still have to kick everyone out?

Yeah, we've got some rendering issues in Internet Explorer apparently. Thanks for the heads up.

I'll work to get that fixed ASAP.

whatever you did is starting to work. i can now read that line that says "score all" but i still cannot delete picks or select the team captain.

Attachments

• DGCR.JPG
    DGCR.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 7
I signed on to check standings, It doesn't show this league anymore??

Brighter note I'm 25th in the FDG league :clap:

Don't forget to make your picks for the Carolina Clash if you're doin the Gateway or Dynamic Discs leagues. Itd suck to forget a week and fall far in the standings.

Any thoughts on setting up the substitutions for divisions outside of MPO? For the DD league I kind've got burned in the masters division choosing the only DNF, and not being able to pick a back-up knocked me back big in the standings.

Latest posts