• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fav/best color for a disc

I find Innova's neon green to be the best. The orange, yellow and red seem to blend with fall colors. The reason I don't like blue is because when it is stuck in a tree and you look up at it, it blends in with the sky. Oh and pink is great too.

The reason I don't like blue is because when it is stuck in a tree and you look up at it, it blends in with the sky.

I see you are from california. In Ohio, we dont often have that problem. ;)

This guy got mad at me because I stopped helping him look for his disc every other hole. It was camo-colored tiedye.

That would be my least favorite color for a disc.

Pink.
Say anything you want, but they are VERY easy to find in the woods, grass, trees and even water. the color really stands out.
If I can't get that color, I prefer bright orange.
White is my third choice.

I really want to say Light Blue, but with all the bud light cans and water bottles littered everywhere... Bright Orange in any season seems bester.
Why is it always bud light? Perhaps a poll on weather to allow this beverage onto courses or not. If it were outlawed I'd go with Blue, definitely.

1) Bright orange
2) White (don't play snow golf)
3) Bright Pink

Pink for sure, I wish it wasn't so tough to find though. White and blue are pretty common and work pretty well for me. I can't stand yellow or orange.

pink is good for visibility for sure. Throwing some alt holes at my home course I watched a kid walk over to where my ESP Flash landed and as soon as he picked it up I knew it was mine.
I'm also liking blue Z plastic, blue and white ESP and I try to get my roller discs in orange. Putters are white.

Discraft ESP Pink. Stands out no matter the time of year or area of the country, you can find pink.

Some Innova pink's are good, but it's too hard to find the good one's in the right molds and weights. I'll end up buying a pink disc 5-7 grams under the weight I wanted just because of the color. Same goes for molds. I've got a box of great pinks that I don't throw but I liked the color.

*backswing <----NERD!

Being color-blind, I tend to gravitate towards blue, white, and bright yellow. Anything else is pretty much invisible to me while it is on the ground.

I try to order/buy all of my discs in that neon/bright light yellow-green. I can see my disc a mile away in that color, especially when in champ or star plastic. Especially at dusk. I dont own any in the neon pink but I wouldnt count that color out as a good choice.

Agreed - dayglo yellow in ESP/Star is great day/nite any season, sunny or shade.