• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite course

wow that's very interesting! I still haven't played there. I've only played Bear Creek, ZBoaZ and Veteran's more than once, then Cedar Hill (only Coyote) once.

I got a lot of courses in DFW to go still :)
I also like Bicenntennial more than those you mentioned.

Horning's Hideout (Meadow Ridge) in North Plains, OR or Mt. Bachelor in the summer, but that's more for its novelty, and the fact that I LOVE downhill throws (9 out of 18 holes have significant elevation loss)

This thread goes hand in hand with the favorite top ten list that people have been posting. For me, Sugar Bottom in North Liberty Iowa is my favorite! I have played many close to this, but there is something special about it that I rank my favorite like everyone else with their favorite course.

Out of the very few I've played, my favorite is Bertrand Park in Niles, Mi.

Nice moderately wooded course, incorporates the lay of the land very well...super fun course.

Hidden Lake in St. Augusta, MN is by far my favorite course to this point. I have not played too many courses outside of central Minnesota but Hidden Lake is by far my favorite course. Behind that are Millstream Park in St. Joe MN, Calvary Hill in St. Cloud MN, and Benton Beach in Rice MN.

I really need to expand my Disc golf playing area...

Hands down Flip City, I'm lucky enough to live in Michigan within driving range of some of the best coures in the country. If your looking for a great disc experience come to the lower peninsula of Michigan in summer.

The Crucible, Athens GA. A pro par 69 beast that's only setup twice/year for tourneys. Many exceptional holes; almost all holes on the course are better than any holes on most courses.

All time fav: Stafford Lake, Novato, CA
Fav that I actually get to play on a regular basis: Highland Park, Joliet, IL

My favorite course so far was a temp course that I've been sworn to secrecy about, for now. Hopefully it will soon be permanent and able to be discussed in the open.

Va-Du-Mar in Boiling Springs, SC. Pro & Am tees, great open and wooded holes, and never crowded. Its there all year :)

Idlewild in Northern KY/Cincy area. Nothing like par 72 disc golf! Beautiful, challenging, fair. Haven't come across a course quite like it, yet...

Daniel

1. Mesker Park, Evansville, IN
2. Barnett Park (Parkside & North) Orlando, FL
3. Lincoln Ridge Park, Independance, KY
4. Lake Cumberland State Resort Park, Jamestown, KY
5. Sharp Springs Park, Smyrna, TN
6. Lover's Lane Park, Bowling Green, KY
7. Cedar Hill Park, Nashville, TN
8. Vastwood Park, Hawesville, KY
9. Yellow Creek Park, Owensboro, KY
10. Kereiakes Park, Bowling Green, KY

Soon to play this year of the highly rated courses:
Idlewild
Holler in the Hills

mine was Novato until I played Turtle Rock in Markleeville CA. Now that the snow is gone all the water features are in affect.... long and fun and nobody there.

Latest posts