• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

favorite disc golf snack and/or drink?

I love pistachios, and in the summer/rain the salt helps dry the fingers a bit. Peanuts and seeds are great too, but pistachios are the bomb

I usually have Thunderbird/Lara type bars (I make my own) for quick fuel, some trail mix (almonds, walnuts, dates, dark chocolate, dried fruits) for snacking, and an apple or pear and banana for between rounds.

Usually start the morning with a NeuroSonic, water all day, Gatorade/Powerade between rounds, followed up with more water.

If I played well, I reward myself with a nice Belgian Tripel or Quad afterwards.

Night golf rounds require beer throughout.

H2O and a granola bar (one that won't melt). Also carry Cuties (those little mandarin oranges you see in the stores this time of year).

0001600016893_180X180.jpg
and
piva.jpg

It really depends on the kind of round I am going to be playing.

If it is the usual "Just for fun round" with my family or friends, I might pack up a couple brews for the course, maybe a bag of chips or something.

If it is a serious round, or a tourney, I will pack a couple Clif bars and water only.

Jerkey for later day rounds. Bananna yogurt or granola bar for am rounds.