• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

favorite disc golf snack and/or drink?

I don't eat on the course. I will have some water from time to time when it is warm. I am out there to play not to snack.

I don't eat on the course. I will have some water from time to time when it is warm. I am out there to play not to snack.

really lol? some food can go a long way between rounds or just to give you a boost during a tournament .. my play is garbage if im running on empty.. i think we are all out there to play but snacking can make your play better thats for sure

it seems as if i have offened you with this thread.many of the people that have commmented,i assume,play multi round days and tournaments.if they get tired of eating the same stuff every day,they could look on this thread and find some new stuff to try.

Fierce Melon Gatorade and Subway for lunch. I don't usually snack while I am playing.

really lol? some food can go a long way between rounds or just to give you a boost during a tournament .. my play is garbage if im running on empty.. i think we are all out there to play but snacking can make your play better thats for sure

You're right. I feed on the tears of my opponents....not really I just wanted to say that :)

Clif Bar
Pork cracklins
Glacier Cherry Gatorade and water.
For energy 1/2 a pedialyte and a red bull mixed.

i think we are all out there to play but snacking can make your play better thats for sure
It can also mess with your grip when you snack on the wrong thing.

Anything sugary salty or greasy better have a wrapper on it, or its a no go until afterwards.

Last edited:

Latest posts