• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Disc Maker Out of Business?

What would you do if your favorite disc maker went out of business?

• don't have a favorite, so no problem

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • Petition the government to bail them out

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • buy every disc made by that company that I can find and hope it lasts me the rest of my life

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • quit disc golf altogether

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • switch allegiance to another manufacturer

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • use it as an excuse for my poor play anytime something doesn't go my way

Votes: 19 20.7%

• Total voters

bholy08

* Ace Member *
I am a new player but I already have discs that I couldn't imagine playing without. What would you do if your favorite disc maker went out of business suddenly?

You know, the Frisbie Pie Company is OOB and that hasn't stopped anybody from eating pie ... :D

I can't think of any disc where there isn't two or three very similar discs made by other manufacturers.

'Commit suicide' is not one of the poll options.

I wouldn't check it of course. I'd just want to see if anybody would.

Somebody should start a disc company that markets discs that come with a pie in them. Eat your pie, then go play disc golf.

Seriously though, I have enough back up discs to last a lifetime, and I could easily switch companies if I had to as they all have practically the same discs.

How come I wasn't offered any pie? :|

thumbnail.aspx

I would be more upset if I could never eat pie again...now I'm hungry...thanks a lot guys.

I could easily replace most of my bag with other manufacturers, there might be a couple that would be different enough that it would take a little while to learn them but I don't think it would hurt me long term.

gotta play and I'm not spending mucho dinero when someone else is making new cheap discs