• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] favorite discraft discs?

I haven't bought a discraft disc that didn't make the bag. Like the stalker, soft banger gt, and the buzz in esp and flx.

Definatly buzzz elite z always reliable and really does hold its line well. Also comets for anhyzers with glide. And soft magnets for putting helped my form also but i love my organic wizards too much!

My bag is all discraft, esp and esp flx (except for the z stalker until I can get my hands on an esp one).

I recently started using an esp nebula and it's replaced my buzz for a lot of straight wooded shots.

Buzzz, Comet, Surge, Force, Stalker, Crush, Flick, .... in that order, those are my staples. I like their other stuff too like the XL, Surge SS, Avenger, oh heck I'll just stop now and say most of their line is pretty good.

You know I finally threw a NUKE today. I have never liked a disc more the first day that I threw it than I liked the NUKE today.

I loves me some Discraft

My bag was all Innova for my first 2 years of playing. But over this last winter I started reading more reviews about Discaft discs holding a better line and smoother flight. Over the winter I picked up:
Pro-D XL - Great Driver

Elite-Z Buzzz - straight line Mid-range

APX - soft Approach Putter

Elite X Avenger SS - Super straight, superb distance driver

Soft Banger GT - My new forever go-to putter

I was amazed at the immediate improvement in my drives and approaches using discraft. Even more impressive was the vast improvement in my short game, all thanks to the Banger GT. I have been consistantly hitting long, and I mean long (15-50 ft. longer) putts. Now my bag is all Discraft, with the exception of my all time favorite innova disc, The Wolf, which is my go-to mid-range for all purposes.

I have recently picked up a max wt. Nuke and I love it so far for huge BH's. Two of my go to discs right now are my Zone and Drone, super predictable and great in heavy winds.