• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Favorite Discraft Putter?

What's your favorite Discraft Putter?

• Total voters
Yessiree took my advice. I am mostly a gateway ion putter now but I've tried a lot of them. As far as disccrafy I'd say the putt r is my favorite to putt with and challenger to drive with.

i really like my soft focus, i use it for all my long putts. it has a nice predictable fade at the end of its flightpath

I think Discraft in general is way behind Gateway and Innova's Aviar in the putting game, but I do love Banger-GTs off the Tee.

Thinks the Aviar is on par with Discraft putters.........Gateway puts more effort into them but I wouldn't say the Aviar is better than a Discraft putter.

Granted I don't like the feel of a Challenger but the Focus and Magnets are both very good putters........and the reason Rico isn't with Innova.

Magnet for putting, challenger for driving. Have not tried the focus yet but will probably like it.

Voted APX. I'm surprised that the Magnet is doing so poorly, it used to be a fan favorite around here. Someone tell Midnight his beloved Magnet is getting dissed.

Challenger in regular X and Cryztal. Used to be Aviar and then ION..........picked up a Challenger on a whim and it just suits my style better.........I was kinda suprised.

Latest posts