• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite music to play to

Ugh---young white male chuckers who think listening to ONLY reggae, ALL day, makes them "cool".

Or they just like reggae. This statement could be said about any music genre, hip hop, metal, country, it doesnt matter. And MOST of the time nobody listens to music because they think it makes them "cool," they listen to it because they enjoy it.

More along the lines of Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Dio. Also like power metal such as Hammerfall, Dream Evil, Helloween, Iced Earth etc. The point being not the new Heavy Metal with the cookie monster vocals that is coming out in waves today. Musically I like it I just prefer cleaner vocals is all.

We are definatelly on the same page music wise, just forget the Sabbath/Dio days.

I don't listen to music but I often have a song in my head while playing. Usually something by Derek Truks

I'm a bit all over the place but right now its a mix of Oasis, Hendrix, Imagine Dragons, .fun, Simon and Garfunkel, and some random other stuff.

Flying Lotus radio.

Just the right amount of energy and repetitiveness. Keeps you focused but not distracted.

Phish, Dead, My Morning Jacket, Benevento/Russo Duo, Medeski, Martin & Wood, Modest Mouse to name a few...

Phish, Dead, My Morning Jacket, Benevento/Russo Duo, Medeski, Martin & Wood, Modest Mouse to name a few...

Hell yeah to MM&W!!!!

Got a chance to see them perform live at a montreal Jazz fest maybe 7 years ago, it was a great show.

nothing but nature, please. If i'm in a group i like to engage and support the other players. On the way to the course I will listen to something like The Dickies, X, The Clash or the Thermals to get pumped up.

Pandora on shuffle unless I'm playing with people I don't know because thats rude. Right now on Pandora (it changes) is Beck, Hendrix, Donald Fagen, Jack White, XTC, Thomas Dolby, Robert Plant, Jeff Beck, Les Claypol.

Thanks, Don't listen to System of a Down very often. The others are the usual. Mostly Beastie Boys And Pearl Jam.

I played Pearl Jam radio on my run today and that is a great channel. Heard some Pumpkins, Sound Garden, Temple of the Dog, Bush, Beck, and of course Eddie himself.

Great channel, thanks! :thmbup: