• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite place to research and purchase discs online

I just use the Innova disc selection charts on their site. They seem pretty accurate in my exp.

I usually buy on Marshall street if buying $50+ since they have exact weights and usually best price... or maybe discgolfcenter if it's a small order or a disc Marshall doesn't have in stock.

I start with Joe's Universal Flight Chart (using the tool in my sig) and then I compare prices across a few different sites (Disc Golf Center, Marshall Street, and Prime Discs). If I do order, it's usually from Disc Golf Center.

I've always used Joe's Flight Chart and ordered through gottagogottathrow. They have pretty good prices and you can list exactly what you want to try and have them match it. Coolest thing, though, is that they've called me about my orders each time. Basically, "We don't have this, but we have XYZ that are close, which would you like?" And you go from there. I liked the customer service and the package deals they have, so I'll keep ordering from them in the future.

Latest posts