• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite snack for the bag?

original sunflower seeds for me, i always play better when im eating them for some reason

chocolate chip clif bar, cheese crachers, and sometimes motts apple sauce in the little peel lid containers.

beef jerky chew :cool:

buffalo-bills-spicy-beef-jerky-chew-44oz.jpg

do they still sale this stuff? i have seen ant sence i was a kid. cool!!:thmbup:

Big League Chew

Terry C and I rediscovered how badass Big League Chew is when we played Mason County and Flip last. Really helps relieve the stress of getting destroyed at Leviathan. :D

Usually, though, I'll pack a granola bar or some such, although if it's gonna be a full day or I'm on the road, it's gotta be turkey sammiches and an apple! :thmbup:

You know what, I dont eat anything at the course, but I think sometimes it might be a good idea to keep a little something going as a snack. On long days, I've gone long enough without eating to where I got light headed, so; thats probably not a good thing.

Until then, its cigs and water for me.

Latest posts