• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favourite Disc Colour

The battery of my bag is white (I don't play in the snow, it sticks out better than most colors any other time), and it is often the easiest color to find. But, a pink disc is always the best.

I'm mostly in the "brighter the better" camp. Most everything I've lost is because it blended too well with it's background. Even bright yellow sometimes disappears in fall foliage.

Pink, although the discraft day-glow green is growing on me!

pink and white are both good. anything that is easy to find when i fly off the fairway into the shyte (as i often do)

Camouflage only.
100911-164454.jpg

I like the whole spectrum of the color wheel in my bag. Currently:

xXx - pink
Flick - Red/yellow tie dye I keep the red on top
Xcal - red
XL - Orange
Cyclone - yellow
Hornet - green
Surge SS FLX - teal
Buzzz - blue
Flash - blue
Avenger SS - blue, black, purple tie dye - The center is a nice chartruese so its easy to find.
Pulse - purple

I keep them in that order so I always pick the right disc I want to throw and its easy to make sure I didn't leave anyone behind. When I throw something new I put it where it best fits the spectrum.

hate to say but pink is really easy to find. although i do like the bright lime green/neon yellow discs too

I like just about any color, but seem to have a lot of white and orange/red in the bag right now. Had a great deep blue Shark that I lost :( and Ive got a really cool looking mint green swirl Wizard.