• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Finder's Fee for new 10x Aviars - Please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timothyasteele

Birdie Member
I've been searching for a couple years for a few stamps to finish out my 10x Aviar collection and I need some help.

I'm willing to trade new for new, or buy with Paypal (top dollar). I Will pay $15 finder's fee via Paypal if you can send me to someone who has what I need! I'm only looking for new/mint discs, nothing used please.

I need a silver foil and a gold foil (not the reflective hologram stamp, got those), a silver sparkle - the small shiny/reflective dots, and any prism stamp other than blue and gold (the big triangle or bubble prism stamp, not the dots). I'm also looking for a double stamp, or any with a secondary hotstamp.

Thanks! Tim S.

I've been searching for a couple years for a few stamps to finish out my 10x Aviar collection and I need some help.

I'm willing to trade new for new, or buy with Paypal (top dollar). I Will pay $15 finder's fee via Paypal if you can send me to someone who has what I need! I'm only looking for new/mint discs, nothing used please.

I need a silver foil and a gold foil (not the reflective hologram stamp, got those), a silver sparkle - the small shiny/reflective dots, and any prism stamp other than blue and gold (the big triangle or bubble prism stamp, not the dots). I'm also looking for a double stamp, or any with a secondary hotstamp.

Thanks! Tim S.

examples of these discs would be nice so I know what to look for. Those are very specific and confusing descriptions.

Sorry, but I don't have any pics or examples of them, but silver and gold foil means just that, plain silver and plain gold. All the reflective/hologram ones change color when moved at an angle.

Maybe if someone has an example of one that's used, they can post a pic.

Tim S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts