• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Finish Line Era

We'll done Drew! Now I need to check his bag again to see what he's throwing in the DD slot besides that Alabama destroyer. Looks like Wraith size rim.

Also in before "too many manufacturers".

Do we know who is producing it for him?

I think it might be EV-7. Cole Redalen commented on a Drew's first pic of the new disc saying he wanted to try it. Drew's response was "ask Phil". Isn't Phil the dude that started EV-7 after leaving Prodigy?

Finish Line? Isn't that a shoe and atheletic clothing store that is in every mall? I don't know why they would pick a name already used by another sports company. The font on the logo is even similar. I do hope that that it is a nice disc and Drew is succesful with this endeavor.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 63
Received and threw one of these today and I'm definitely impressed. I'd say the flight numbers are pretty spot on, don't know if I would call it a fast fairway or a short distance driver though. Really effortless distance and line shaping. I'd compare it to a beat in Anax or a slower version of the Wraith.

I might bag it to fill the hole between my Anax and my Craves, need to test it some more though.

I haven't seen much discussion about this disc, but I picked up an X out from infinite recently. I don't even know what the numbers are supposed to be, but my initial impression is that it's very similar to my swirly s blend dynasty. Maybe a tick less overstable. It's also very similar to my glow Star sidewinders, I think it probably fits somewhere in between the dynasty and sidewinder. It's definitely on the understable side. The plastic also feels freaking amazing. One of the best feeling plastics I've felt in a very long time. Reminds me of kastaplast k1. Very shiny, very grippy. Overall I'm loving it so far. Anyone else have experience with this disc?

Ordered 2 from infinite to try out next week. Also picked up some Infinite Aztecs off Soup from this forum. Trying to figure out what I want to throw for that 10ish speed workable driver and these 2 were the most interesting.