• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Rollo

Seems like a fun disc to play around with. Just happy they're releasing something besides another 12 or 13 speed for once

I appreciate you taking the time to prove my point. I didn't advocate or even imply violence. I don't promote silencing your point of view, I simply object to folks like you who DO feel the need to silence the opposition. Despite a fairly innocuous statement of opinion, you felt the need to make assumptions about who I am, what I believe and what my meaning was. If you'd like to have a conversation in DM's I'm happy to address any questions you may have.

I'm not silencing anyone. I'm just telling you that you sound ignorant. No one else is silencing you either, until you lie to people or commit hate crimes.

So which are you worried about not being able to do? Lie? or commit hate crimes?

'cause otherwise, i think you're a snowflake raising a false flag bro.

Looks like a Kite X to me, perhaps a small bead?

Yeah but imagine if they made a Pro plastic one and had to stamp -6 turn....yikes :p

This disc is so flippy you cannot even roll it! Even beginners can get a half barrel roll! Ever wat to throw upside down but want to hold your disc right side up? Pro Rollo pushes the turn to six!

I also love flippy discs, but don't love premium plastic. If this is supposed to be -5 in star, a DX version should be off the charts flippy. Doubt they'll ever run it in DX. I'll stick with stingrays.

Rollo is a terrible name imo

I'm running out of good DX Stingrays.

I appreciate you taking the time to prove my point. I didn't advocate or even imply violence. I don't promote silencing your point of view, I simply object to folks like you who DO feel the need to silence the opposition. Despite a fairly innocuous statement of opinion, you felt the need to make assumptions about who I am, what I believe and what my meaning was. If you'd like to have a conversation in DM's I'm happy to address any questions you may have.

Speaking of being offended by free speech, how are conservatives handling Bud Light lately?

The PDGA approved the new Rollo midrange from Innova today. 5 6 -5 1 are the flight numbers. Anyone in the market for an extremely flippy mid has another option now.

https://www.pdga.com/technical-standards/equipment-certification/discs/rollo

innova_rollo-info.jpg

Why? The Stratus has been around for decades.

Is that like the internet equivalent of "you wanna take this outside?" lol

Latest posts