• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Ace

fiveonomo

What a feeling! Hole number 16, 195' from the white tee. I threw sidearm/flick with a Champion Beast, 172 wt. It looked like the disc was on rails, right into the chains! On top of that, I shot my personal best, 47. What a day!

Well, im sure getting an ace does wonders for your attitude, which elevated your putting to godlike status. Congrats brosef!!!

Nice job! You get today's Ace Trophy

picture.php

Good Job. Nothing like seeing that disc in the chains and that sound it makes.

Congrats on your first!

Just got my 3rd a few days ago. 260'ish hole, OB fence on left, large holly bushes on right, low tree limbs off the tee, basket out of sight behind the last bush on the right of the fairway. Threw a beaten-up Roc on a slight anhyzer line right over the top of the last bush, disappeared for a second...then CHING!

Congrats man!!!

I have yet to bag one yet after 4 months of playing. Hit the chains once at 300+ but bounced out. NOW I am afraid with as much as I play alone during the day that my first will be a dreaded "Canadian Girlfriend"! No one around to believe me, or see it.

Congrats man!!!

I have yet to bag one yet after 4 months of playing. Hit the chains once at 300+ but bounced out. NOW I am afraid with as much as I play alone during the day that my first will be a dreaded "Canadian Girlfriend"! No one around to believe me, or see it.

Don't feel bad. I have been playing for over a year and still have not hit one.

Try waiting over two years, playing some of the shortest holes you'll ever see, and not getting one. Don't pity me either. I'm just waiting for a big tournament or in a big group of me and my buds.

I've hit chains 3 times and the basket 2 more and havent got a hole in one. But i've only been playing seriously for this summer though so its not too bad.

I got two in the first year I played - back in the early 80's. Even though I am a much better player now I haven't had one since I started playing again three years ago. Go figure.

yeah i had one fall out today i herd the chains on a blind hole i was thinking it fell out and my friend was pumped up that it was in but walking to the basket it was laying under it.

ANOTHER ACE TODAY! Hole #2 at Dorey Park in VA. 4 or so years and no ace, now in the space of a few weeks I have two, man I love this game.

Latest posts