• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

Regardless of the size of any state, I can already appreciate the sheer course bagging dedication needed to get 90% or more of the courses in. Heck, I'm only halfway through Ohio, and it's not that huge. Impressive that all of y'all have gone so many places, and written so many great reviews. Thank you! :hfive:

ps: congratulations mndiscg! :thmbup:

Today I made the decision to play a pair of courses that I have already played that were closer and at least one of which was much likely better than the new course options I was contemplating. The course bagger in me is disgusted, especially since new courses have been slow in coming thus far this year. But at least the competitor in me who has to face off with his brother in a few weeks is glad I picked the wooded monster course to practice at. Gotta train for our time at Harmon Hills, Charlotte, and IDGC! :clap:

I guess I'm confessing here in search of absolution. :D

Congrats mndisc!! Been a long time coming... :hfive:

Regardless of the size of any state, I can already appreciate the sheer course bagging dedication needed to get 90% or more of the courses in.
I gotta try bagging Rhode Island one day... 28 holes and you can cross it off your bucket list.

Thanks to whoever pushed me over 1000 votes! I thought it would take a few months to get those last 20 votes!

I think we've all been pitching in. You more than earned it!

'gratz, mn! Long time coming, fo' sho'! :hfive:

Congrats mn! :hfive:

Not sure when it happened, but I just noticed the diamond next to sisyphus' name.
He's had 1000 :thmbup: for a while, but that 200th unique voter took quite a while.

Congrats sir! :hfive:

Last edited:
Thank You!
Just need someone to let me in on he secret handshake now...:hfive::p

Thank You!
Just need someone to let me in on he secret handshake now...:hfive::p

It's not quite a handshake, per se, but...
1) It's just a jump to the left.
2) And then a step to the right
3) Put your hands on your hips
4) You bring your knees in tight
But it's the
5) Pelvic thrust

....that really drives you insane!

Man! If only I could time warp back to when that movie came out. Young and healthy, and ready to bag some courses!

It's not quite a handshake, per se, but...
1) It's just a jump to the left.
2) And then a step to the right
3) Put your hands on your hips
4) You bring your knees in tight
But it's the
5) Pelvic thrust

....that really drives you insane!

Ooh, ahh, ooh, ahh....

Where's his.... Nevermind.

Just updated the TR stats and will be getting that to Mashnut as soon as I figure out how...

...meanwhile, here's a summary as of 1/29/16:
27 Diamond TR
74 Gold TR
66 Silver TR
140 Bronze TR
= 307 Trusted Reviewers

...some specifics on Gold TR's on the cusp...
DGTourist has 1016 thumbs up, and apparently needs his 200th unique, if anyone hasn't yet checked out his fine reviews, and
AdamE, dreadlock88, and solomon.trenton are all over 900 :thmbup:'s