• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

Congrats to two of my favorite guys on this site....DGtourist and Sisyphus!

DGtourist is perhaps my favorite reviewer to follow although I think he's kinda dropped out, maybe a wife or something? Haven't seen any of his work lately.

And Sisyphus (Jeff), Had I just known that you had recently been admitted to our club, I would have shown you the secret shake after our round at Idelwild.

Maybe I should follow the forums more closely.

Thanks, Tracy. It was fun, and I've really gotten to like the way you write, too. Nice to point out the flaws gently, with a good sense of humor...while appreciating all types of courses.

And Jeff (apdrvya), I can't imagine HOW that number jumped up there last night :D. Enjoying your reviews, too. You've got Michigan pretty well covered, don't you? Be patient, I get the feeling a lot of us had to wait quite a while past 1000 to get that 200th 'unique'. :(

Congrats fellas. Welcome to the club! Very well deserved.

*tap tap tap*
hey, I'm 30 short of 100% (30 or so... depends on if you count some of courses without gps coordinates)
Trying to restrain type A personality...

seriously, I must have needed like one. I have a diamond on my profile.
don't know if this takes a minute to update.

edit: aha, there it is...

Ah well, my little diamond status feels hollow now. They're letting just anybody get these things now. :|

;)

apdrvya,

Michigan is one of the 7 states that I have not yet played in but when I finally get there I'll be sure to stock up on your reviews. And congrats on reaching the Diamond level!

Well deserved buddy! I know you worked hard for that one. Now, if you could just make it over to the NW we could finally play a round! = )

Only if I'm invited! :p

Apdryva is the man.

Welcome my friend :)

Welcome to the Diamond Trusted Reviewer "Club", Hector Chain!!!

I updated the TR stats page for you, and will do so any time somebody lets me know about someone "moving up". I'll generally only do that case by case, and try to get to the whole list about once a year, but Diamond! Way to go!!! :clap:

I'm working my way there, and may get close soon. Over 800 thumbs, with lots of WA and TX (hello, Selah) courses to review.

does moving from bronze to silver qualify as case by case TR stat update for the one reviewer? I moved up to silver just after the January 29th update.

Welcome to the Diamond Trusted Reviewer "Club", Hector Chain!!!

I updated the TR stats page for you, and will do so any time somebody lets me know about someone "moving up". I'll generally only do that case by case, and try to get to the whole list about once a year, but Diamond! Way to go!!! :clap:

Latest posts