• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

Is there a way to check how many unique voters they have? They must be close. I will say seeing that has made me go and thumb up as many reviews as I can just to help out people who may one day go for diamond.

I believe that is still the one piece of the formula that is a secret. Sort of a check & balance to keep people's intentions honest when thumbing, I think.

Is there a way to check how many unique voters they have? They must be close. I will say seeing that has made me go and thumb up as many reviews as I can just to help out people who may one day go for diamond.

Not that I'm aware of. I'm sure I could message timg to find out, but have not done so.

Fun Fact: The Valkyrie Kid recently went over 6,000 thumbs. At this rate in 5 years he will be closing in on the 10,000 mark. At which point DGCR has a Y2K moment and the Universe ends.

I'm pretty sure Tim doesn't share unique vote counts. I think the goal is to prevent people campaigning for TR status.

Congrats Mark, the wait is over. A well deserved honor. So many great reviews at so many great courses.

Holy Cow!! I didn't realize that I'd slipped over the threshold. Thanks!

I can not for the life of me figure out why you are not there yet. Your reviews are certainly among the most informative on the site.

Come on folks, lets see some (unique) thumbs for Mark!!

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=69586

Congratulations Mark! I've been expecting to see Mark go Diamond sometime soon. Figured the odds are good. Pretty sure Mark will also be there in the class of '18! Mark, as well as Mark, keep setting high Marks for quality reviews. :eek:

Thanks! I am really trying to play and review underreviewed courses in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. It adds courses played for me, and hopefully gives people on this site useful information about courses they have not played.

that's so cool aclay, an old school member with not a whole bunch of reviews and even less posts, making trusted. good going sir.

There are a few new Houston courses that I am hoping to play Monday and review to push me over 1000 thumbs up. I am a little nervous about those 200 uniques though

It's gotta be close. Your review stats are very similar to markmcc.

There are a few new Houston courses that I am hoping to play Monday and review to push me over 1000 thumbs up. I am a little nervous about those 200 uniques though