• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

^I read (and thumbed up) his most recent review. Quality work.

Thank you Mark and Countchunkula.

There are several great reviewers who are closing in on 1000.
below is list of everyone over 900
c_a_miller - 987
Qikly - 932
sidewinder22 - 927
solomon.trenton - 927
craigd - 915
ZMan44 - 900

^I read (and thumbed up) his most recent review. Quality work.

Congrats to C A on hitting 1000. :clap:

please be sure and check out one of his awesome reviews. He's been all over the place, so most of us should have played one course he's reviewed. Or check out some of him destination reviews like Water Works, Blue Ribbon Pines or Selah,
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=32204

There are a few new Houston courses that I am hoping to play Monday and review to push me over 1000 thumbs up. I am a little nervous about those 200 uniques though

Thank you Mark and Countchunkula.

There are several great reviewers who are closing in on 1000.
below is list of everyone over 900
c_a_miller - 987
Qikly - 932
sidewinder22 - 927
solomon.trenton - 927
craigd - 915
ZMan44 - 900

Its a slow process, looking forward to hitting that 1000 mark soon, hopefully by the end of 2019.

Congratulations Mark on Diamond Wordsmith :hfive: (pretty good course to write your 250th!). I'd be preaching to the choir to prompt folks on this thread to get you your 200th unique thumb, but it'll eventually happen. Meanwhile, I'll keep periodically updating yours and Cody's stats (Congratulations on 1000+! :thmbup:) on the TR Stats page in my signature. Just keep the faith, and keep on doing what you do so well! :clap:

I'm up to 300 helpful votes, actually 311 now, and with a few high profile reviews coming within a month, (Smuggler's Notch, Maple Hill!!!)

Hoping to get up to Gold with those, as well as a few sprinkled in, hopefully.

Again, I say it every time I chime in here, give helpful votes to those with great reviews. Mark (wellsbranch) completely deserves the Diamond!!! C'mon people!!!

^ This young man's got a diamond in his future.

Quality reviews from the perspective of a player who's played several courses in a variety of different states & communities, written with objectivity.

My, isn't mmcfly101 the prolific one?
Judge for yourself...

They still don't want to limit the amount of reviews submitted in one day. As such, we periodically get blasted with a way of 3 sentence reviews like this.

Chances are this guy won't be active on here anymore.

I'm just asking people to vote their conscience, based on the content of each review.

I recall last year when dgcr member globetrotter dropped 76 reviews in 5 days.

how long did reviews say up on the main page five years ago?
perhaps an extended list of 15 or 20 should be entertained. I do realize you can hit the "older tab" but how many people other than TRs really do that.

I love seeing one of my reviews roll off of the front page in just a couple of hours...:doh::doh:

I love seeing one of my reviews roll off of the front page in just a couple of hours...:doh::doh:

Look at it as a positive: people are taking the time and effort to review courses. Their reviews are no less valuable than yours.

Their reviews are no less valuable than yours.

That would be true... if they actually said something in their reviews. As I said earlier... a review is more than a bunch of superlatives. Reviews with no real content, are basically just attempts to influence ratings.

I'm not dismissing their opinions as people... simply saying that they're not providing any substance, hence there's inherently less value.

Bottom line is to find reviewers who share your DG values.

That would be true... if they actually said something in their reviews. As I said earlier... a review is more than a bunch of superlatives. Reviews with no real content, are basically just attempts to influence ratings.

I'm not dismissing their opinions as people... simply saying that they're not providing any substance, hence there's inherently less value.

Bottom line is to find reviewers who share your DG values.

But what if your DG values include hit-and-run no-info course ratings? :popcorn: :|

Latest posts