• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

Current front page Recent Reviews. Trusted Reviewers be getting busy!

56161696_1777749508991658_5090456957899243520_n.jpg

Cool. Just one more for the TR flush. Never noticed that before, but that doesn't mean that it's never happened.

I thought that might confuse a few of you. The California reviews are reviews I wrote a couple of months ago and saved. I'm now hitting South Florida and alternating the two states. I still have about 6 more Cali reviews to post.

But i'm terribly disappointed. On my recent Panama Canal cruise, I had it all set to play a course in Nicaragua but somehow missed hooking up with my ride. Would have been so cool to play a decent course in Nicaragua.

QUOTE=wellsbranch250;3431347]So back to the original topic of first diamond trusted reviewer.
First he teases us with a few Cali reviews, to pretend he's bagging that area, then he drops a review from the Miami area.[/QUOTE]

How many days do you have left in Florida and what regions of the state are you going to hit besides the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area? Seems like you've played a flush of 2.5s down there so far.

The California reviews are reviews I wrote a couple of months ago and saved. I'm now hitting South Florida and alternating the two states. I still have about 6 more Cali reviews to post.

Gotta be. Timg should entertain giving him a unique medal beyond diamond. 1000 reviews 500 uniques.

attachment.php

That's a pretty cool idea, it would just be for bragging rights though. I can't afford to start sending out marble discs to people ;) I haven't even gotten a wooden one for myself although I'm not a diamond reviewer so technically I haven't earned it.

Hey Tim, that is a nice idea but totally unessesary. I should be sending you something for all the enjoyment i've Received from the site over the years.

Even though I have the wooden disc hanging on my wall, my wife would be glad to bestow it upon you.

That's a pretty cool idea, it would just be for bragging rights though. I can't afford to start sending out marble discs to people ;) I haven't even gotten a wooden one for myself although I'm not a diamond reviewer so technically I haven't earned it.

I'll put my wife on a plane early tomorrow and then I have 6 days to do some serious course bagging from north of Miami and over to Tampa and back. We went to the Marlins opener tonight and Sunday i'll go a Tampa Rays game. Along with bagging disc golf courses i'm Also trying to bag every MLB stadium.(four left).

And you're right about the 2.5's. I haven't exactly been blown away by the pancake flat Florida course's. I think I have some better ones looming ahead.

QUOTE=wellsbranch250;3434091]How many days do you have left in Florida and what regions of the state are you going to hit besides the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area? Seems like you've played a flush of 2.5s down there so far.[/QUOTE]

Even though I have the wooden disc hanging on my wall, my wife would be glad to bestow it upon you.
My wife was complaining about me wasting time as I wrote up two course reviews tonight so I mentioned there was a guy on this site who had written over 1300 course reviews. The first word out of her mouth was "Single?" :| When I read this I said "The guy who has written all this disc golf course reviews just mentioned his wife, so NOT single." She says your wife is a saint.

My wife was complaining about me wasting time as I wrote up two course reviews tonight so I mentioned there was a guy on this site who had written over 1300 course reviews. The first word out of her mouth was "Single?" :| When I read this I said "The guy who has written all this disc golf course reviews just mentioned his wife, so NOT single." She says your wife is a saint.

My wife has complained about my review writing time before... i just politely ask her if this is the 7th or 8th time she's read the harry potter series. just kidding, i only think that. I know better now... i think.

My wife is a saint. She has her hobbies and interests and I have mine. Some we share, others we don't but we respect each other's. We just spent 15 days together on a cruise and then another 10 days exploring south Florida. Now she's back in Washington and I am course bagging in Florida. She kinda laughs at me bagging and reviewing but realizes I could be home vegging out in front of the TV or hanging out in bars.

The only time she draws the line is when I waste valuable European vacation time hunting for courses. Wasting most of a day in Italy bagging a mediocre course, which was at that time the only listed course in Italy, was a little over the top in her book. And there have been a few (OK, more than a few) times when i've Kinda left her waiting while i've been finding and playing a new course.

The reviews she fine with. It just gives her more time to read her book or practice her music.

QUOTE=Three Putt;3435298]My wife was complaining about me wasting time as I wrote up two course reviews tonight so I mentioned there was a guy on this site who had written over 1300 course reviews. The first word out of her mouth was "Single?" :| When I read this I said "The guy who has written all this disc golf course reviews just mentioned his wife, so NOT single." She says your wife is a saint.[/QUOTE]

My wife has complained about my review writing time before... i just politely ask her if this is the 7th or 8th time she's read the harry potter series. just kidding, i only think that. I know better now... i think.

That's funny. I picture her looking at your reviews and saying that you are too long winded and should probably start writing drive by reviews with only 12 words and 3 sentences.:D

Congrats to my friend GMcAtee on hitting TR Silver today. This past weekend he and I did a roady to North Georgia Canopy Tours and 4 other bagger courses. I assure everyone that his comedic tendencies are also ever present on road trips as well.

Congrats to my friend GMcAtee on hitting TR Silver today. This past weekend he and I did a roady to North Georgia Canopy Tours and 4 other bagger courses. I assure everyone that his comedic tendencies are also ever present on road trips as well.

I can't wait for your Canopy Tours review. I hope that the course lived up to my lofty review! I have it at #3 on my all-time favorites list.