• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

I'm busy with a wedding Labor Day weekend. I'm also just a gold schmuck trying to crash the party.

I think you all should play Northwood Black, and hire Central Coast to record it. I'd pay a few bucks for that video. :) Even more to spectate. heh heh

I think you all should play Northwood Black, and hire Central Coast to record it. I'd pay a few bucks for that video. :) Even more to spectate. heh heh

You want to watch us play Northwood Black?
I'd have thought you've seen enough discs hitting trees, given your screen name.

This meet is supposed to be fun for us ...not you. :p

You saw me play Osage. Not pretty. I highly doubt you'd want to watch us searching in the rough for our discs for 4 hours. Chumps vs. Chumps does have a nice ring to it though :D

OK, well, I was curious... so I mapped out all 50 Diamond TRs, and the average of all those places is indeed right by St. Louis... right by the airport it would seem. So I think you've got a damn good case!!

attachment.php
Soooo...when are you picking me up?

Y'all should play a new course in St. Louis so I can crash your party. There's a new recreational course in Chesterfield that isn't on DGCR yet. 18 holes - 4,241 feet. 18 is a par 5 that's 559 whole feet long if you can handle that.

There's also a new 9-hole pay to play on a golf course by our airport in case I haven't convinced you yet.
Railroad isn't on the site yet? Lol. Imma gonna play that one as soon as the temps get under 100 so...about 12 weeks from now. :p

Railroad isn't on the site yet? Lol. Imma gonna play that one as soon as the temps get under 100 so...about 12 weeks from now. :p

I'm going to play it this weekend, possibly today, so I can add it if someone else doesn't before me.

Diamond Meetup @ Three Putts house? It's all coming together!!!

Did you ever make it back by here after I declined to skip work and play Lion's Club in a blizzard with you?

I think so, that was my first trip through there... I had been back to play Ozark another time after that probably?

I probably am going to go on a road trip in two weeks if you're interested in playing Lion's Club in sweltering heat instead of a blizzard... :popcorn:

Social Groups don't seem to get much use on DGCR these days, but is every new Diamond TR who reads this thread a member of the social group, "Elite Diamond Reviewer club"? It used to be one of the rites of passage another of the awesome perqs of obtaining the diamond. That is the only place to learn the secret handshake and the secret recognition word.

There is also a Diamond TR Meetup planning thread there as well...

Social Groups don't seem to get much use on DGCR these days, but is every new Diamond TR who reads this thread a member of the social group, "Elite Diamond Reviewer club"? It used to be one of the rites of passage another of the awesome perqs of obtaining the diamond. That is the only place to learn the secret handshake and the secret recognition word.

There is also a Diamond TR Meetup planning thread there as well...

How do we gain admittance to said club? Do we need an invite? Is JR Stengele still active on here?

How do we gain admittance to said club? Do we need an invite? Is JR Stengele still active on here?

Notapro is right. The Elite Diamond Reviewer Club is essentially a ghost town. :\

Last edited:
I'm jealous. i'm only a silver lol. you still playing MTG?
Yes sir. New set comes out today. Do you still play?

My son plays competitively. He and his friends travel to different tournaments throughout the mid-west on a pretty regular basis. Magic is to him, what disc golf is to me.

My son plays competitively. He and his friends travel to different tournaments throughout the mid-west on a pretty regular basis. Magic is to him, what disc golf is to me.

Nice. One of my sons plays too, kind of what's keeping me in it. And my brother plays too.