• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

Long time coming but absolutely well deserved :hfive:. It's kind of odd seeing Hamilton OH listed as your location now. Your plate is full of new courses to bag and review now, and some real nice one's at that :thmbup:

Thanks. Yeah, I was running out of new Florida courses to play. Now I could play a new course every week for years. Looking to add some new states too.

Shadrach3 started reviewing courses in May 2020.

Fast forward just 2 years and 2 months and they are now becoming just the 6th reviewer ever to eclipse 3,000 positive thumbs on the site. What a run.

Is it time for a diamond reviewer meetup? :popcorn:

Just curious (being a resident of Cincinnati), if that is a "California" course currently map located in Carrolton, KY by mistake, and if someone is willing to fix that. The description talks about San Bernadino.

If not... hey, if it's an hour from here, I'm in for a meet up! :)

Hey, I'm just getting the ball rolling! Does the 23rd work better for you? Sunday is probably a no-go for me.

Note, now that I know the course mentioned is actually there in Carrolton, Ky, I pulled up their Facebook page and added that link, the map, the hole distances and pars, and the course condition update from 6/28/22: "Quick update its been a little bit but things are going great at the property I had a little set back with schdule change at nucor and people got into a accident but shouldn't change the plans to open this summer hopefully. Just got re clearing to do and I already back filled all tee pads and will be laying turf down next week. All signage believed to have shipped out last week with tee signs and main sign. All grass is on the finish mowing stage after 2 rounds of bush hogg. Will post next update sometime next month with a grand opening date for everyone and currently working with disc and dat for a tournament next year early in year after winter and possibly one summer time. In the mean time as course isn't open yet but I know people are still coming by and throwing the holes just be careful and hope everyone has a great and safe 4th of July weekend."

...so not yet the best place for a meet up this month!

Ummm... isn't Summit single and ready to mingle? 😉

I put a bid in for Highbridge. Better than Cali DiscGolfPark in KY.

Y'all should play a new course in St. Louis so I can crash your party. There's a new recreational course in Chesterfield that isn't on DGCR yet. 18 holes - 4,241 feet. 18 is a par 5 that's 559 whole feet long if you can handle that.

There's also a new 9-hole pay to play on a golf course by our airport in case I haven't convinced you yet.

Ummm... isn't Summit single and ready to mingle? ��

I put a bid in for Highbridge. Better than Cali DiscGolfPark in KY.

Summit, Highbridge, what's the difference?!?!?

Y'all should play a new course in St. Louis so I can crash your party. There's a new recreational course in Chesterfield that isn't on DGCR yet. 18 holes - 4,241 feet. 18 is a par 5 that's 559 whole feet long if you can handle that.

There's also a new 9-hole pay to play on a golf course by our airport in case I haven't convinced you yet.

OK, well, I was curious... so I mapped out all 50 Diamond TRs, and the average of all those places is indeed right by St. Louis... right by the airport it would seem. So I think you've got a damn good case!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Diamonds.jpg
    Diamonds.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 138
Summit, Highbridge, what's the difference?!?!?

OK, well, I was curious... so I mapped out all 50 Diamond TRs, and the average of all those places is indeed right by St. Louis... right by the airport it would seem. So I think you've got a damn good case!!

attachment.php

That pin looks like it could actually be directly on Jefferson Barracks, which I know at least a few of you all have played.

So anyways, you should come here! If you let me crash, I promise toasted ravioli for all.

Last edited:
So anyways, you should come here! If you let me crash, I promise toasted ravioli for all.

I could be persuaded to get out to St Louis with some food. :)

I can just see it now: mob golf on niner, courtesy of a bunch of experienced player's with how lord knows how many courses played between them.

If we could set this for Labor Day weekend, I'd be down for it. It's a good 8 hr drive for me, so I'd need a 3 day weekend to make it worth my while.

Probs get in very late Fri, and play/meet peeps all day Sat & Sun. Mon maybe head to Harmony Bends, then home.

Last edited:
I haven't played Harmony Bends yet...