• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

DFrah,

First, congratulations on getting 1000+ votes! You are averaging 10.7 Yes votes per review. That's outstanding. Even more importantly (to me) your HTN ratio is 1014:4 or 99.6% Yes votes. That is among the Best of the Best on DGCR! Well done, sir.

I've been a follower of your reviews for a long time, so keep up the good work.

I'm DGCR #74, but I noticed something I've never seen on DGCR until today. You are the first person I've ever seen with 1000 Yes votes that is still a Silver level TR. This is by no means a knock on you because it obviously means that you lack the unique votes. Where are those Unique voters?? Your excellent reviews are well worth checking out.

Thank you for the compliments! :D

I credit the average thumbs mainly to a small but very supportive group of users here who regularly read and thumb up my reviews. I decided not to track uniques closely (yet ;) ), but I would bet that about half of my total thumbs can be attributed to the same maybe 8-10 people. I try my best to return the favor!

Yes, I was. Now that I'm in that 1000+, but short of uniques, we've been calling it "Cubic Zirconium" :thmbup:

I like that!!! The REAL cool kids. ;)

Now we both got booted out of that club though. It looks like someone thumbed up one of my reviews who hadn't before and that was all I needed! :D I went and looked at my most recent review - I could have sworn all those users thumbed up my reviews before! :confused: Who knows.

I'm hitting all the milestones at once too - course #100 is coming up very soon. :clap:

I like that!!! The REAL cool kids. ;)

Now we both got booted out of that club though. It looks like someone thumbed up one of my reviews who hadn't before and that was all I needed! :D I went and looked at my most recent review - I could have sworn all those users thumbed up my reviews before! :confused: Who knows.

I'm hitting all the milestones at once too - course #100 is coming up very soon. :clap:

Congrats on going Gold!

Do you have a memorable course lined up for #100? :popcorn:

Congrats on going Gold!

Do you have a memorable course lined up for #100? :popcorn:

I hope so! It's not a top 10 course or a commonly mentioned one on here, but one that (from the sound of it) may be flying by under the radar.

I hope to find out tomorrow. :) I was originally planning on going today, but decided there would be plenty of other opportunities in the future to bag courses in 20mph winds and spotty heavy rains. :D

Noticed a fun milestone while lurking on the recent reviews.

Congrats to The (Sir) Valkyrie Kid, who just submitted his 1,500th review to DGCR. Non-stop reviewing since 2008. Way to go, Sir.

Noticed a fun milestone while lurking on the recent reviews.

Congrats to The (Sir) Valkyrie Kid, who just submitted his 1,500th review to DGCR. Non-stop reviewing since 2008. Way to go, Sir.

That's just crazy to even think about. 1500 reviews.

It's a silly high number. Almost twice as many as the 2nd highest review count (mashnut at 777), and almost 3 times as many as 3rd (wellsbranch250 at 525).

Wellsbranch is a beast too. You as well. My reviews are much more simplistic and I've reviewed about have of my courses played. On a side note, the trusted reviewers have been doing work recently. Bagging season is in full bloom.

Heck, its crazy to think about 1500 courses PLAYED...

Last fall me and TVK ended up playing quite of few of the same courses, but coming from completely different directions around the same time. I wish I'd known that and found a way to meet up with him. We played some of the same courses in North Dakota and Wyoming only days apart. Just traveling opposite paths.

Wellsbranch is a beast too. You as well. My reviews are much more simplistic and I've reviewed about have of my courses played. On a side note, the trusted reviewers have been doing work recently. Bagging season is in full bloom.

Pretty sure "wolf" haley is a beast.

Congrats to TVK on hitting 1500 reviews, :clap: only 8500 more, or so, to go. :)

I officially have zero courses left to review with the review hopper being completely dry for the first time in almost two years. Perhaps ill go on a road trip.

Pretty sure "wolf" haley is a beast.

Congrats to TVK on hitting 1500 reviews, :clap: only 8500 more, or so, to go. :)

I officially have zero courses left to review with the review hopper being completely dry for the first time in almost two years. Perhaps ill go on a road trip.

SW Ohio is only 6 hours away. Just sayin...