• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First disc you ever bought?

DX Dart, Wolf, Beast...I have none of them anymore. The Dart was donated to a friend's dog, the Wolf was given away, Beast is at the bottom of a pond.

I can remember the first 6 disc in the order they were purchased. How I haven't destroyed/forgotten this trivial knowledge is beyond me.

DX Shark in 1990… I was in fifth grade and the only time that disc saw a basket was the day that it was purchased. Probably got sold in a garage sale or something.

I still own these next 5 discs.

DX Shark 171g in 1998…Now in college and actually playing. The stamp categorizes the Shark as an all-purpose driver. :lol: Only one listed here that occasionally goes in a bag.
DX Cheetah- Stamp says it is a long range driver…had to go further than a shark.
DX Valkyrie- Stamp says it's an Ultra Long Range Driver…it said ULTRA w00t :eek:
DX Polecat- Hate this disc. Continued to putt with shark instead. Now I loan it to friends as a putter on their first outing if Shark is already loaned out.
SE Valkyrie Bar Stamp 166g Primary driver for like the next six years… :D

Sorry if a little OT, but thanks for the walk down memory lane!