• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] First disc you owned two of?

Northwest Chucker

Bogey Member
Picked up a fresh Roc to go with the one I beat in and I am pretty happy about that. Makes a nice under over stable combo. Did not realize exactly how DX works til I threw that freshy today and saw the difference. Same rim. Different flights. Me like. Can see how people throw bunches of these. Fallin in love.

I think it was an old pair of Aviars that I had inherited along with some other discs near the beginning of my disc golf career. Although my brother and I also had somehow found a couple of Rockets which I think was before that time...

Destroyers and Yeti-pro Aviars.

Destroyers have the life span of a mayfly (but fly so well!)

and I just wanted a bunch of the same putters to practice and the pro plastic is cheap!!! The yeti-pro plastic is nothing like any other pro or r-pro I've seen/held. Chalky, Grippy, sturdy, easily chunked but not weak like pretty much any other Innova pro disc I've wasted 15$ on.

I'd guess it was a Wizard. Wanted to have another one for putting practicing.

dx Birdie

...well, they said you needed multiple putters :p

An Element prototype. (Too bad it didn't make production.) One was given to me at the beginning of a round. After the round I went to Gateway and bought two more.

First mold was a Valk - bought a DX because I thought the stamp was cool. Found a champ to make it x2. First purchased back-up was a champ firebird. (Now I have 6.....)