• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] First Flight Pro Line Breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

HB553

Eagle Member
First Flight Pro line Breaker - DGA's new putt and approach disc
2013 BG DGA stamp - 4 colors available.

$14 shipped

Attachments

• breaker 002.jpg
    breaker 002.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 214
No trades . . . . . wide variety of weights - just let me know what color (shown) and what weight you want. all seem to be 170 +

I am LOVING my breakers so far!!! Bump for a great seller!

I am LOVING my breakers so far!!! Bump for a great seller!

I took the Rhyno out of the bag for it. I'm a little biased though living so close to DGA's headquarters. Anything DGA comes out with I'll give a try. But I don't miss the Rhyno one bit! I have a SP Breaker in my bag, but there isn't much difference in flight between the Pro Lines. Great disc!

We will have a major introduction in this area at a putting contest nightly at check in at the Amateur championships in Bowling Green . . . must use these disc, and winners gets a basket! Thanks DGA for great products and service in support of our BIG event

I will also say this is most definitley NOT a putter, in the same sense that a zone is NOT a putter though, this is a purely approach disc (for me anyway)

Disc shipped . . . I still have all colors left (send you weight choice and I will dig one out if needed!)

I do not have a ringer . . . but it is a flat top putter . . . so it will "break" to the hyzer side when it slows.

BIG SALE: rain left me with plenty of these, so sale at $12 shipped in US. let me know what color and weight!

Status
Not open for further replies.