• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Form Check with Videos

NateHa

Hello Everyone,
I've decided I would like to get serious about my form and figure out how to throw further with more accuracy. I can currently throw 350' consistently.
I recorded myself for the first time. After reading through some of the forum posts I I've got some ideas but I would like to hear from others with more experience analyzing form.
Thanks in advanced!
Side View
Side View Slowmo
Rear View
Rear View Slowmo

1695138702917.png

1/Left above: You are leaning away. Would look at Feldberg in transition or Dickerson's "downhill" run. Embrace rather than block acceleration into the plant.

1695138912116.png1695138967452.png

2/Right above. Lots of spine extension/anterior pelvic tilt in your swing. Foremost I worry that it'll be pretty rough on your lumbar area in the long run. Try to relax more like Simon.

1695139034863.png

Would recommend slowing down to work on the above. Obligatory "easier to tweak in standstills" ;-)

@Brychanus Thanks for the suggestions! I didn't notice I was leaning back but I understand now. It makes more sense after watching the "crush the can" video.
I'll have to work on my pelvic tilt as well. It's part of my normal posture, but I'll have to try correcting that.

Hey buddy. Glad to see you "took my advice" and went here! (From FB). Brychanus is the creator of aceitdiscgolf and its definitely worth to have a look as his channel too.

good luck!

Hey buddy. Glad to see you "took my advice" and went here! (From FB). Brychanus is the creator of aceitdiscgolf and its definitely worth to have a look as his channel too.

good luck!
There's so much info here! I appreciate the recommendation!