• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] First run "Blood Red" BUZZZ 178g (hard to find color). Take a peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, its a buzzz, not a beast...but yah, its a pearly mofo!

lol, he meant "beast", slang. and it's not pearly.

These non-pearly blends are realllly hard to find for 1st runs, especially max weight, new, etc.
I'm not even sure if they came non pearly in any color but red, sweet rare buzzz E!

Last edited:

These non-pearly blends are realllly hard to find for 1st runs, especially max weight, new, etc.
I'm not even sure if they came non pearly in any color but red, sweet rare buzzz E!

i had a blue one once.

I dunno man, I've played a lot of frolf in my day and I know a pearly frolf frisbee when I see one.

Pearl is in the eye of the beholder...and I see pearl! Regardless...I'll go $60 and a stack of used Wizards

Pearly swirly :hfive:

Sigh...read the op, I'm sure he know's what he's holding, I can't believe this is being debated..
Im selling this first run buzzz. Its about as mint as you can get. The stamp is black and perfect. It weighs 178g and is a "blood red" color. It has no pearl in it, it is candy. Hard to find in this color. 10/10 unthrown condition!

Bump for a Cherry Candy Buzzz

Damn, just thought i would check in on my thread. I guess its the new hangout spot lol

The disc is sooo candy, its pearly, but in a candy non-pearly kinda way. I hope that clears it up for ya. :)

PRICE DROP !!!

145$ shipped priority in a box with DC.

Come get this rare beauty!!

No legit offers so no new pics...sry guys

I think if the pics better reflected the inner-pearl the offers would increase.

I think if the pics better reflected the inner-pearl the offers would increase.

Well i will see if i can get her to do a nice pose with the buzzz but if the offers (for the disc) dont come rollin in, your all to blame.

I need bumps so i can post the pic

Status
Not open for further replies.