• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] First Run Boss - 11x Firebird/Banshee - Bullet XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
xds

Just curious, are the older XDs the same mold as what's currently in production but just a noticeably different plastic blend (grippier? flatter? etc...)...snazzier stamp?

Just curious, are the older XDs the same mold as what's currently in production but just a noticeably different plastic blend (grippier? flatter? etc...)...snazzier stamp?

They are running the XD in a + mold now but the regular mlod is the same. As with all runs of discs the plastic will very from run to run.

saltybigjim is the xd you have up soft?

They are running the XD in a + mold now but the regular mlod is the same. As with all runs of discs the plastic will very from run to run.

This is all I putt with is bullet xds, I have like 9 lol. White ones tend to b softer and flatter, while all followers ones r harder with a but more dome. None of them compare to any new runs I have thrown. I actually use new runs and the champ glo to drive and up shot with.

You're going to have to let me look at it again. I should have anticipated questions but I am not too familiar with XDs. I will compare to a yellow one I bought at the same time. Is the tooling a factor also?

How about some love for the Boss? If nothing else that first picture of it is pretty artsy, right?

bullets are Ontarios as are the current ones (at least last I checked...unsure on the XD + mold thing).

It's very grippy but firm. Buy it before I throw it because it feels awesome and if I throw it I'll end up keeping it I'm sure

Status
Not open for further replies.