• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] First Run Dismania MD1 S-Line Question

rhinos00

Par Member
Has anyone thrown one of these before? If so, how does it compare to Innova/Discraft midrange discs in terms of flight characteristics?

I found one of these on the course today and am not sure whether or not to hold onto it. Right now my main midranges are a Comet, Buzzz and Nebula. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

-Alex

i have one now, i don't throw it cause it's too similar to my rocs. it's like a small bead roc, flies like a roc with less fade. kinda like an ontario roc

i have one now, i don't throw it cause it's too similar to my rocs. it's like a small bead roc, flies like a roc with less fade. kinda like an ontario roc

Do you live on this site? You're always the first person to respond to my posts ;)

Thanks for the info. If that's the case then I will probably add it to my list of discs to sell/trade. I really liked the feel of the plastic, but the last thing I need is another disc to convolute my current disc selection.

MD 1....Disc Mania SG-Line

Found one today while playing Trophy Lakes. Its one of the best midrange discs I have ever thrown....I thought it threw better than the Buzzz! Seriously!!
They claim 4/4/0/2

Anyone know anything about disc mania??

That's hilarious, I just found a First Run MD1 S-Line today. :hfive:

And I know nothing about them other than that it is Europe's version of Innova.

MD 1....Disc Mania SG-Line
Found one today while playing Trophy Lakes. Its one of the best midrange discs I have ever thrown....I thought it threw better than the Buzzz! Seriously!!
They claim 4/4/0/2

Anyone know anything about disc mania??

I swear...I did not see this thread. I thought I started my own thread on this Subject.

Did a Mod combine mine with yours??? IM a noob....I don't know what happened?

IF so....good. Just wondering what happened!

Last edited:
I swear...I did not see this thread. I thought I started my own thread on this Subject.

Did a Mod combine mine with yours??? IM a noob....I don't know what happened?

IF so....good. Just wondering what happened!

You started your own, but I posted mine a few minutes before you. Since we posted about the same disc, the mod combined your thread into mine.

Now if we could just get some more input from anyone that uses this disc...

You started your own, but I posted mine a few minutes before you. Since we posted about the same disc, the mod combined your thread into mine.

Now if we could just get some more input from anyone that uses this disc...

Cool...mAkes sense!

As was said, it's Roc-like, not quite as LSS though. Can handle it's own in the wind. From my experience it's also the single most OAT sensitive disc in the world.

SG-Line is the best, though I wish it'd come in P-Line.