• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] first run star destroyer. dirt cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

disc gopher

Birdie Member
just got a 6.5/10 first run yellow star destroyer. stamp only about 60% intact. FSOT. these sell for 50-100 new on clearwater disc golf. small amount of ink on bottom. pic to come soon. i would prefer trade heres my list of wants:

elite z forces.
11x champ firebirds
NEW elite x comets
pro line beasts...these are what i want most.
glass top champ rhynos.
light star valkyries
ce valkyries...want this second most.
cash money :thmbup:

I got this disc for free so i'm pretty flexible with trades. offer me something thats on my list and there is a very high chance i'll accept your offer.

pic to come soon.

$35 is the standard new price for a max weight, FR star Destroyer. Clear Water is not reflective of ebay and message board prices.

very well. ty for the info. I wasnt expecting to get any more than 30 for it anyways. care to make an offer though? even if its just some chump change

I wouldn't expect to get any more than 20. I just sold 4 around that wear and the most I got was about 25. Urs is probably worth 18. And like chase said clearwater is garbage pricing for most stuff that's collector or oop. Avg price like he said is between 30-40 for max weight,unique color and stamp bring more but avg is about 35.

very well. ty for the info. I wasnt expecting to get any more than 30 for it anyways. care to make an offer though? even if its just some chump change

i would totally snag it up, but i found one at PIAS yesterday in the same condition for $9

im sure you will get one or two nice discs for it

thanks all. and when i said i wouldnt expect anymore than 30 I meant when i was under the mistaken impression that 50-100 was accurate pricing for it.

juju: not THAT low hahaha. anybody who will do 25 gets the destroyer AND any one of about 75 discs i have. the best discs i can offer in this are....

10/10 never been thrown purple star roadrunner 167
9/10 11X kc pro eagle white. semi-rare
9/10 blue star katana 172
9/10 star skeeter gummy. blue. 169
8/10 star boss blue 167.
9/10 champion orc yellow 168.

if you want something else just ask.

172. looks practically new. stamp is 100% intact. although, if you want the eagle i'm gonna have to get 30 instead of 25. but if you can gimme a PL beast or CE valk we can pretty much take the cash out of the equation

damn
I was hoping it was the same weight as the others you listed i.e. 167-168
now if you have one like that lying around in those 75 discs we might be able to work something out

but you can keep the Destroyer...not my: cup of tea/kettle of fish

i see i see. what exactly is your cup of tea then? once again, just name what it is that you want/like and i'll go searching for it.

if you have 10x or 11x KC Pro Eagles in the 167-168ish range let me know
you can send me a pm if you come up with something
thanks!!

edit: even up to 170...but 172 is too heavy for me

damn
I was hoping it was the same weight as the others you listed i.e. 167-168
now if you have one like that lying around in those 75 discs we might be able to work something out

but you can keep the Destroyer...not my: cup of tea/kettle of fish

What's a "kettle of fish"?
Is this a Canadian thing?
Nice discs?fair trade bump.

I tried to pm you but it said your inbox was full. Send me a message as I'm in the destroyer and 11 mc pro eagle.

I tried to pm you but it said your inbox was full. Send me a message as I'm in the destroyer and 11 kc pro eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.