• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flame my bag!

New013

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Ok so I've seen all the other people on here list every disc in there bag and ask... "Is this good, what should should I change, what do you think?"

Well here's my bag... rate it.

Drivers

Dx Wraith - 168 - yellowish - beat up.. does a nice S curve.
Champ TL - 170 - pearly blue - good condition... does TL type stuff
Aerobie Ring - unknown weight - flies hella far... found it in a ditch

Midranges

Star Mako - 180 - red - good condition... eats things.. like other fish
Nike Football - something - brown - beat up... has a nice spiral
Pot Lid - stainless steel - good shape/dirty... flies well, has an awesome sound when it hits trees

Putters

Pro Pig - 171 - white - ehh... it putts
Pot Holder - 10 - plaid - worn out... silent but deadly, i use this for putts under 10 feet.
Christmas Wreath - something - green and red with bells - its real old... i try to loop it over the basket so it can be quite challenging sometimes.

So there it is.. let me know what you think.. Should I change some stuff up or what?:confused:

I guess this was an attempt at humor but this is destined for other areas of the forum..:(

With all that crap in your bag where do you keep the six pack of Bush?

I'd say he throws a wraith, TL, mako and a pig... awesome setup! don't change a thing.

it definitely looks like you need something in the fairway driver department...maybe something along the lines of... the kitchen sink

and nobody has mentioned the super distance driver that was the inspiration for the Devil Hawk: the old Chevy Hub Cap. I just don't know if you have the arm speed to handle that one.

folgers lid is better than the pringles lid, they overlap some if you carry both

so i went out and got my first folgers lid today... it was pearly black. on the third hole i threw it way left and it splashed down in the creek. i looked for it for about 10 seconds but couldn't find it. anybody else have this problem with the folgers lid... i might go back to the pringles lid

Latest posts