• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Flash?

My favorite driver by far. I've thrown them since they were released. Almost broke 500' with one this year (about 40' downhill). I've found the Z's get flippy pretty quickly so I stick with the ESP's. Never really noticed inconsistancies like a prior poster reported. I also don't notice a lot of LSS. They hold a line quite nicely. You may get into trouble with them not fading back actually. Can't drop your leading shoulder too much with this one.

^^^This is very true. Its actually the reason why I switched to the Orc. I would put a hair too much turn and that sucker fly forever, but never fade as hard as I wanted too.

It's very similar to a slow Archon - or a beatup SL. Plenty of turn, plenty of fade - makes for good hyzer flips and long annys.

Found a Flash a couple of months ago and it's now my main driver. Absolutely love the flight pattern and predictability of this disc.

The Archon IS a speed 11 disc ... hence my post about a "slow Archon". Get your facts in order prior to making posts eh? Guess what speed the SL is?!?!? Speed 10! Wow! :doh:

No, it's in the speed 10 range. It came out a little after the Orc and Crush and before the Wraith and Surge (speed 11 discs).

It's very similar to a slow Archon - or a beatup SL. Plenty of turn, plenty of fade - makes for good hyzer flips and long annys.

It's faster than an Archon, isn't it? It's a Destroyer speed disc, I'm pretty sure.

No, it's in the speed 10 range. It came out a little after the Orc and Crush and before the Wraith and Surge (speed 11 discs).

The Archon IS a speed 11 disc ... hence my post about a "slow Archon". Get your facts in order prior to making posts eh? Guess what speed the SL is?!?!? Speed 10! Wow! :doh:

Okay Mindy...you're getting your prepositions all mixed up. "It's" in garublador's post is I believe to be refering to the FLASH not the ARCHON. In other words, "the FLASH is a speed 10 and the ARCHON is speed 11"

No need to get your panties in a wad...it's all good.

Just because someone doesn't get the facts straight is it really necessary to laugh at one with a noodle arm?

Okay Mindy...you're getting your prepositions all mixed up. "It's" in garublador's post is I believe to be refering to the FLASH not the ARCHON. In other words, "the FLASH is a speed 10 and the ARCHON is speed 11"

No need to get your panties in a wad...it's all good.

Just because someone doesn't get the facts straight is it really necessary to laugh at one with a noodle arm?

Don't worry about it.....he's banned now. :D:D:D