• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Flatop Wasp!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on,will do.I just got home from throwing now.I will get some pictures and info for you tomorrow for sure.

Little pricey for me but I appreciate the offer I do have trades if you change your mind on that

Kj5tPnJl.jpg

scaled 178g

What do you have to trade? Loking for teebirds/roc3/innova

Last edited:
Not looking for TI sorry should have posted that in original post not a fan of the plastic :(

I have one but it has rim ink from 2 guys. Not home right now, it's ESP and yellow. I will put up a pic when I get home at about midnight.

Here it's

Forgot about the center ink, she used, flat as I have. Not looking for much, would trade for something you will not miss or can't use.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 56
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 60
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 56

First one is $40 second is $25. I'm afraid these are the going prices for these old run's bud, I noticed you said that was out of your range earlier but if you are looking for a flat older shaker Z Wasp in good shape, thats what you are going to pay unless you get lucky. That said, I am open to trades..11 X Eagles and Teebirds.

unfortunately only 11x teebirds and eagles I have are my throwers but thank you! If your looking for anything else in trade pm me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.