• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flip City Meet July/August

Could you, would you, take a trip to Flip in the Summer? (July/August)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

colombo117

Eagle Member
It seems that quite a few people, including myself, feel that mid summer would work better. So, if July/August would work better than let me know. I am thinking of getting a doubles tourney going. I have some chucker's from up north that want to come down with me and if any of you want to join us that would be sweet. We could make it a weekend thing.

P.S. I am not trying to steal anyones thunder, just trying to get a gathering together for the ones that can not make the Fall Flip Meet.

I would come out if you set something up. Im about an hour south of flip.

Count me in. I want to play Flip City ASAP once the weather gets nice. Its about 3 hours or so, nothing too bad.

summer is the only hope for me. I am a long way away but my wife is fron chicago. I envision a long trip up there with me taking off to see you guys at flip while she stays with family in chi-town.

Seeing how I am scheduled to work during the fall meeting and am unable to make it, I'd like to try to make it that way sometime. Of course it'd have to work out with my work schedule and my wife.

I was thinking it would be a weekend thing. We can try and come up with a date that works for the majority. It would be great to get some people from out of state!

I need dates. July 23rd is my b day and spending it at flip would be nice, plus everyone could give me a disc as a present;)
but really, most dates are feasible if I know in advance enough.

The gf and I would both be interested depending on dates, we loved Flip and the Mason County Parks, so we'd love to get back and play those again and meet some of the people on here.

I think it's time to set a date, and do it. If we keep asking "will it maybe work in a few months", it will get too close to the time, and we will get less of a turnout. Im sure there will be SOME people there, if we dont have a huge turnout, then the people who do go will still have a good time :)

Valk, buddy. It has been set.

I'm in for Sept 17-19. I may even take vacation and start heading over Thursday night because I also want to hit Leviathan, Mason Co, and Whitehall which are all right near Flip. I may hit Miles or Hickory on the way back.

I am going up and around, thru the UP, NOWHERE NEAR CHICAGO!!! May have room for carpooling or a caravan with a few vehicles. I'm planning to set up tent at Flip.

I'd be willing to collect scorecards and put together a results/stats report at the end also. I can include PDGA style data like round ratings and whatnot too.

It would be good to change the post title, or start a new post. Maybe just make an announcement. Bill already said that Sept 17-19 is good. I'll keep him posted on our numbers, and liek I said if he will need a gathering permit for over 100 people, we'll fully compensate him. I doubt over 100 will show in an organized manner.

DGCR MEET, SEPTEMBER 17-19 AT FLIP CITY!!!!!

There are a couple of threads with different dates, thats why I think a few people are getting confused on when the meet will actually be. One meet is in september, one meet is in july. Ill be at both but I havent even written them down on my calander yet cause they might change still. I always keep an eye on the Flip city threads just in case something changes.

There are a couple of threads with different dates, thats why I think a few people are getting confused on when the meet will actually be. One meet is in september, one meet is in july. Ill be at both but I havent even written them down on my calander yet cause they might change still. I always keep an eye on the Flip city threads just in case something changes.

I keep watching too, and jsut want to make sure if i set a daye or two for a meet up, i dont want it to change 3 weeks before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts