• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Florida this week

cooker67

Anyone who wants to show me around Gordon Barrett park this week I would love to meet up.
I'm down from canada for a couple weeks , let chuck it around
Send a pm.
Cheers
Darren

If you're on facebook, search for "blowing birdies disc golf club" and join their facebook group and post there. Those guys have lots of members with days off during the week so they are constantly playing just about any random Orlando course any given day.. Always a few of their members out at Barnett during the week too. They are very welcoming and friendly. Chances are you will bump into one of them at Barnett if playing solo.

Also note that Bill Frederick Park @ Turkey Lake (10 mins from Barnett) and River City Nature Park (30 mins north up I4) are both better parks/courses to play in than Barnett but Barnett is still a good choice. I just wouldn't go out of the way to play it before Turkey Lake or RCNP if you're looking for best available courses in the area.

FWIW - I recently played River City... worth a 30 min drive.
Whatever you end up playing, hope you have a great trip.

Latest posts